Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good morning and Happy New Years to all my friends.  Everyone else can piss off.

We had friends and family over last night.  Half stayed inside and played cards and the rest of us shot the breeze around a fire outside.  It was a good time.  No carrots were hurt during our party.  I ended up busting out the Weller 12 I got for Christmas.  I hurt it and it hurt me.  We have a very strange relationship.  This morning was spent working in the front yard.  I just decided to take a break and say hi to all and see if everyone made it.

• Like 6

I just decided to take a break and say hi to all and see if everyone made it.
It was just the wife and I last night, and we were in bed by 12:30. Shopping early this a.m. and back home. She pulls a 12 hr overnight tonight so she'll get some rest this afternoon. I imagine I'll be taking a nap as well. :rolleyes:

Starting to be nippy here, down in the upper 20s tonight. Kinda late to get started on the cold weather but we don't mind a bit.

• Like 7

Afternoon Gang

You are looking at a chap/chump $300+ lighter for the day, and thank god we are home.

Pub was great as usual, Fed the barkeep, Pub took care of us.

Then of course i MUST keep the other half happy, so that means a visit to the local Indian(s).

Me im quite happy decked out with Deserts, the wife unit is down a "C" note, FK that.

NO Indian gets my money anymore, i go for the Desert Chef, he's my Pal.

post-57941-0-13440000-1451689699_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 8

Just got on from the DC road trip....picked up my new KLF-C7.....

Looks nice for the money

I brought it out yo the van where the grandkids and the BOSS were waiting....the 10 year said "oh it's a little speaker" lol lol

Ok gonna hook it up....have a good night....

MKP :-)

Kinda like the little carrot. Lol

• Like 5

Just got on from the DC road trip....picked up my new KLF-C7.....

Looks nice for the money

I brought it out yo the van where the grandkids and the BOSS were waiting....the 10 year said "oh it's a little speaker" lol lol

Ok gonna hook it up....have a good night....

MKP :-)

I concure with the 10 year old.

Back when Beeker was talking about one of those, i sent him a Heresy.

• Like 5

pg 714......that # rings a bell.  Career home runs Babe Ruth hit?

Rorer...

Lemon ...

And apparently Bill Cosby's drug of choice (accused)

Yeah, yeah....I know. I'm going straight to hell.

My father said he would save me a seat. Lol

Dan and Roseanne Conner's house number :D

I remember those           R 

O

R O R E  R

E

R

• Like 5

Happy New Year to all!!!!

Eric, how's your back today B)

A little sore as to be expected I think. Thanks for asking. What sucks is its only about a third done. But the Lord has been gracious holding off the rain around these parts.

Happy New Year to everyone!

• Like 4

Happy New Year to all!!!!

Eric, how's your back today B)

A little sore as to be expected I think. Thanks for asking. What sucks is its only about a third done. But the Lord has been gracious holding off the rain around these parts.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Rain IS COMING, you got maybe two days, latest Sat image. Sunday?

• Like 4

Evening gang

Im up w/Belly ache :o

Dam Black eyed beans for breakfast likely has something to do with this.

Trying to think of what iv consumed today:

HamHocks/Blackeyed Beans/(drinkin), Brownies/(drinkin), Eggs Benidict, Taramasu, Carrot Cake :o

Ok, now that iv listed it, i can see why my tummy may be a Tad upset :D

Something strange going on in the Birthday section today, maybe we got Hacked ?

If not hacked, i find it odd there are indeed this many "New Years" babys :o

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/calendar/1-community-calendar/day-2016-1-1

post-57941-0-15080000-1451715068_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 8

Morning gang, its been a while so I thought I would drop and say hi.   Sounds like everyone had a good Christmas and New Year, now back to our daily program.  New Years was pretty quite around here. I did manage to get my work bench built, though the wife is not happy as the garage is a mess again.  So I will be cleaning that today and tomorrow.  But now that the work bench is build it will give me more storage for my tools.  Which will allow me to use the space they are currently being stored in for other things laying around on the garage floor. 

Tough weekend for the Big Ten.  I was wondering if the Hawkeyes or Spartans were going to show up?  My Vikings take on the Packers tomorrow night for the North title.  Hopefully the Vikings show up and play better than they did last time they met up with the Pack. 

I am still trying to figure this Keurig thing out.  I have read reviews, that if I want a bold cup of coffee with regular coffee I need to only use the mid size, which is a waste.  The Black Magic is nice and bold, I just wish it would fill my cup. 

I will post some pics or the work bench when I get a chance, for now I need to run and start cleaning.  Have a good one folks.

• Like 8