Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

And no red hair, although it could be since I seen you last, but I think the normal color was better.
Trying to get it back to natural, which now includes a smattering of gray. But you're right, it's just light brown...but was dyed red in that profile pic.

Picture attached shows new cheap sunglasses and hair color. [emoji144]‍♀️b1b366535f082ad305beeae2096ca70c.jpg
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, mangofirst said:

Trying to get it back to natural, which now includes a smattering of gray. But you're right, it's just light brown...but was dyed red in that profile pic.

Picture attached shows new cheap sunglasses and hair color. emoji144.png♀️b1b366535f082ad305beeae2096ca70c.jpg

Honey hole ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Only if I am awake, but I still don't drink as much as you, but I try. Making pot #2 for today but I had a little help and I didn't get up until 11.

Didn't get up until 11 😀

So that's what being retired is like....

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mangofirst said:
5 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

I can Google search with the best of them. Have you tried it?

I'm just a coffee drinker..

The closest I did... Was cutting a hole in a watermelon.... To stick a bottle of vodka in... And let it marinate for 3days..

took it too the reggae sunsplash fest..

They did not let alcoholic beverages

In at the event... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Didn't get up until 11 😀

So that's what being retired is like....

Yes, sleep 8 hours so it just depends on what time I go to sleep. I tend to be the night shift most of the time.

• Like 4

• Moderators
3 hours ago, mangofirst said:

Trying to get it back to natural, which now includes a smattering of gray.

That's the color I remember, nothing wrong with a little grey, about aIl I have left is gray but it grows fast.

At this point I don't care what it does, I use to grow it long almost like yours, but short is much cooler and less work. The older I get the more convenience becomes important, or it might be just laziness ?   

• Like 4

My sister put a bad idea in my head for the Oldsmobile...

the windows are dying, the locks are getting loose. The heater was always marginal. No A/C.... Still runs good.

she sez, "Hey Bill, why don't you make a woody out of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have about 10 months growth of hair... It getting to be a chore. I told my sisters I wouldn't cut my hairs until we get together. So, I have a couple months more before it becomes an option.

wife still wonders if I have joined a cult or gotten fundamentalist.... very fundamentalist

lol   I'm just "letting my hair down" since she is retiring after this year.  I'm practicing being retired.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2