Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Wow!  THAT would suck!  Ride it out brother and take a good look at that hospital menu and choose wisely!  Pig out!  lol  Just crazy...  💪

Try this one on for size when you're bored.  Good way to kill a couple hours.   :)

Thank me later!  :)   Turn those nursies onto it and step up your game!  Just be gentle w/em!  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Wow!  THAT would suck!  Ride it out brother and take a good look at that hospital menu and choose wisely!  Pig out!  lol  Just crazy...  💪

Try this one on for size when you're bored.  Good way to kill a couple hours.   :)

Thank me later!  :)   Turn those nursies onto it and step up your game!  Just be gentle w/em!  😂

got my headphones w/me , gonna watch your vid now ,thanx Dave ☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Well guys, time to hit youtubespinning and help a brother kill some time while he's layin around bored af.  Love it when I've got a captive audience don't you?  😂

The DLO3 are great to listen to , cool and relaxed Music, I´m not board here , I´m glad that this unbearable pain in my left leg gets better after some hours beeing here . I got infusions with a mix of ..whatever 🤪 it helps a lot  😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MicroMara said:

I got infusions with a mix of ..whatever 🤪 it helps a lot  😂

So we can throw everything but the kitchen sink at you and you'll enjoy it?  THIS could be fun!  Nope, not bored YET!    I hear ya.  😂

Bottom line?  Just feel better and get healed up.  :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Had bad luck on Monday , have separated with a Stihl diamond cutter angle stones , which should support an embankment. At the second angle stone it has made "crack" in my back, the later occurring pain was unbearable, today I was in the nuclear spine tube with the result that my lumbar disc ( is it right ? )  has no damage, but I was admitted to the hospital for pain therapy. I am writing to you from my hospital bed 😏My left leg has a muscle trauma

The only word that came out of my mouth apart from expressing internal sympathy for your pain is 

It starts with the capital F 

Get well soon mate 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

this isn't funny, but, shall we say, coincidental

those homes in a CA, that are sliding down the hill are located in a development called Rolling Hills.

even if I don´t know what happend there in this case it certenly is quiet coincidental 😒

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

I can relate to that pain.... When I messed up my back, my right leg lit up like it was on fire and I about peed myself.  

Yes it is, the pain radiates so strongly that sometimes the tears stood in my eyes. At the second attempt while I was in the MRI tube, the pain while lying was so strong that I had to cry and scream out of me in the tube to somehow survive the 10 minutes of immobility. Finally, the doctors needed reasonable images of my spine and intervertebral disc. At the first attempt I already activated the emergency signal after 3 minutes because I couldn't stand it.

• Sad 5

I had lower back pain for years.  In and out of the Chiro dude every week paying out of pocket..  Finally he told me to go see a doc cause something was up.  They wound up removing 4 huge (according to the surgeon) spurs from my lower spine.  He told me before I went in I had a curvature in my lower back that happened long ago.  I asked if he could handle it and he said yup.  Rough ride for a few weeks but now I have zero pain.   Hope they get it sorted quickly for ya George.  They'll figure it out. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Been there before it's all about inputtin and outputtin but at least you have something to watch.  I got stuck watching "The Young & The Useless" on all channels I think.  😂  Soaps are NOT in my bag of tricks!  :)

Well beeing in a hospital isn´t that exciting ,not many entertainment choices here,  it´s not a theme parc , a dancing tabel bar or a night club ? Am I right ? 😂

• Haha 1

You're absolutely right w/that one BUT nurses are a crazy bunch for sure.  Ya just have to dial 'em in.  As much heart work as I had done one told me they drew straws when they saw I was comin in so she said.  lol  Riiiiight.  That can go either way though.  She said I was never a problem so that musta worked.  Maybe.  lol

Once I decided to shave prior to a long ablation procedure so this cute lil nurse shows up in surgery w/her lil razor and pan of water.  I told her to forget it I already did.  She laffed and said well what am I gonna do now?  I laffed thinkin I got her. 

Woke up on the gurney and yup she found something to do alright.  I reached down and was smooth everywhere. She shaved every bit of hair on my body up to my shoulders.  I'm STILL lookin for her!  I know, TMI but they're a crazy bunch for sure.  I love a challenge.  Go get 'em and prove me wrong!    :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1