Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Ah yai yaaiii!

I see forum shutdowns coming

Na just that post, at least on a second post when he is so new, just looks fishy. We will see what he does, anyone send me a pm if it just continues to try to sell, we will see.

• Haha 3

after the pic of beverage/s ... I thought the last pic was of the bar you are [n't] building LOL

----------------

not a big fan of football

but, the U AZ football coach looks good. Almost stereotypical football coach.

They're gonna get their butts kicked next year ... in the Big 23. Not many left in the PAC 5. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

after the pic of beverage/s ... I thought the last pic was of the bar you are [n't] building LOL

----------------

not a big fan of football

but, the U AZ football coach looks good. Almost stereotypical football coach.

They're gonna get their butts kicked next year ... in the Big 23. Not many left in the PAC 5. 

Not a bar, just a little box from Arkansas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

87 here in Duckburg this afternoon.  Just got a pic this morning from the youngest in Phoenix.  UFO'S?  roflmao  Yea, I know there have been sightings out there but I think she and her dude were trashed.  I just told her to put on her pith helmet and continue to march.  lol    

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Marvel said:

The dock has vga connectors? The TV has an HDMI in... does it also have a vga input?

Does the dock have a DVI out on it?

Many older docks do.

the monitor has VGA[DVI?] and HDMI inputs. Docking station has 6 outputs... but no HDMI. The VGA input, on the monitor, doesn't seem to make connection.

49 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Is there a DVI output on the dock? A picture would help...

A VGA to HDMI will work. I don't know what DVI is. Is that the one that looks like an HDMI with  a square side, as opposed to both sides slanted? No input on the monitor for that. 

.... about the time I get this worked out, the IT tech [from wife's school] will give her a different monitor