Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Back to cables....does your blanket use a cable🙂

Just heard Jason Aldean released a new album today.  Looked it up on Amazon Music and there it was.....in ultra HD at that.  Quickly added it to my JA playlist.  Very inexpensive.....just the monthly cost of Amazon Music.

• Like 4

whoa... @Tarheel!!!!!

como frijoles tennis shoe? [How you been, Keds]

Hard to complain about our weather, today. 40`f AM and 85` this afternoon.

Got some fresh glass on the Niissan. 2 rock pits and the normal scratches no mo'. Coulda gotten the feds to pay for it ... but, really tough to get a # off an oncoming. And by the time you recover from the rock in the windshield ... he's long gone.

knocking the cobwebs outa the LS. ...which brings up a Q. How do you, if you do, clean the diaphrams in the horns?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

whoa... @Tarheel!!!!!

como frijoles tennis shoe? [How you been, Keds]

Hard to complain about our weather, today. 40`f AM and 85` this afternoon.

Got some fresh glass on the Niissan. 2 rock pits and the normal scratches no mo'. Coulda gotten the feds to pay for it ... but, really tough to get a # off an oncoming. And by the time you recover from the rock in the windshield ... he's long gone.

knocking the cobwebs outa the LS. ...which brings up a Q. How do you, if you do, clean the diaphrams in the horns?

Never cleaned one. Why. ? 🤔.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Back to cables....does your blanket use a cable🙂

Just heard Jason Aldean released a new album today.  Looked it up on Amazon Music and there it was.....in ultra HD at that.  Quickly added it to my JA playlist.  Very inexpensive.....just the monthly cost of Amazon Music.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid06CLiJzYJsj7kN4DnYzBkgWtpQJhVfrBWiBVDcdoBW6cUbDGciJhxG6T33BeaGsRpl&id=100038120984536&mibextid=hubsqH

2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

we have tons of daddy long legs [cobwebs] and dust....

high r/h is 30%, we live on a dirt road and have a fireplace

I’ve cleaned the K-76 style diaphragms before by carefully removing the nuts that hold it together and then lifting the horn off, then for the diaphragm itself I dusted it very lightly with a soft paintbrush until the dust and fuzzies were gone.

• Like 4

Well ..it´s 7. 15 am here , washing some laundry and had a green Sencha tee . Next is to wash the curtains in the sleeping room, they are new and still smell of residual manufacturing scents. The vapors causing a headdache at night.   Even the open window air circulation can´t prevent this. 

It's just getting light outside, the birds are waking up. The sky is covered with gray clouds, later I will go shopping and wait for the mail, I bought a vintage pickupfor my tt in very good condition and think it will be delivered today. Time for the first coffee in the morning 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Invidiosulus said:

I’ve cleaned the K-76 style diaphragms before by carefully removing the nuts that hold it together and then lifting the horn off, then for the diaphragm itself I dusted it very lightly with a soft paintbrush until the dust and fuzzies were gone.

hope to see pics when you´ve finished you speaker project ☺️

• Like 2

I've had mid 50s for highs and upper 20s for the low temp for about 5 days now. Then 30 this morning and it's been right at 70 for the past couple hours. Jeez. I had to come out of my long johns, err wool base layer at lunch time . Not a cloud in the sky again so it'll be nippy again.

• Like 4