Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

It passed inspection with flying colors.

I'll have my own place soon and I'm still stoked, doubt I will sleep good for the rest of the week!

1.jpg

The underpants knomes will not be staying!

very nice JJ , can imagine that there won´t be a lot of time to sleep for the rest of week, it looks solid built and you´ve enought space and rooms to spend a comfy life in the new house. Good luck with it !!!

Don´t take them away JJ , these are the best security guys you can get . Nobody in the world will step on your property 😁

stones.jpg.d3a8d2de2c08d085b2bc374007d14571.jpg

and you´ll know what´s below the stone 🤣

coyote.thumb.jpg.9f6ad7c2f6de10df3e7bc772879aa6c7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OO1 said:

there are no visible electricity wires  or poles or I'm blind 

Ive been a contractor for 30 years, and worked for my dad for 12 years before that. I've worked on over 1400 new houses. I've never seen an overhead power supply go to a house, they are all buried.

• Like 3

Yes they are. The fish is tasty and in that slaw the carrots are a little sweet and it's got vinegar in it so it goes great with the fish. But what do you expect for ten bucks! It's pretty good for that price. And I swear Leslie West is jamming over the overhead speakers right now

• Like 2

Only been 11 hours since I got up but I tell you what I'm tired. Agreeing to spend all that money wore me out, the survey will be done within 10 days.

Mid-grade paint at Sherwin-Williams is 80 freaking dollars a gallon if I buy 5 gallon bucket the girl in there told me they'll give me a dollar off each gallon if I buy 5 gallon bucket. Fa, fa, fa, fagetaboutit Sherwin Williams. I found a place to get Benjamin Moore so I will use the best paint ever made for less than your charging and you can cancel my account.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I've never seen an overhead power supply go to a house, they are all buried.

Our whole neighborhood goes with poles down the street and then strung over to each house. All in the air. These were done in the '60s. Our houses in Wisconsin were done the same. Bad drivers took out the power all the time.

• Like 2

On poles is how it was done in the neighborhood I grew up in that was built in 1960. Things are a little different up here because I've seen that tightly pulled texture on the walls inside my insurance companies office also.

So this place built into the side of the mountain in 1992 is done just a little bit differently!