Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
15 hours ago, minermark said:

For those wondering about this new "Toy" Mast iv aquired.

Nice mast you got there Mark, I have never said that before, it just don't seem right. :huh:

Perfect for what you using it for, put a camera on it and you can see when you piss off a neighbor :)

• Like 5

• Moderators

Ok will be back next week, back to Hope again to work on the museum.

Well we wanted a more permanent museum that will stay put to keep PWK's history going, that's what were doing, setting it up to be organized and all in that one building/land donated by Klipsch/Vox. 

• Like 4

Getting ready for a birthday party for my wife are her work place. We made about 50 lumpia shanghai last night and a friend cooked them for us today... hot off the stove! Friend also made 50 eggrolls. We have a huge tray of spaghetti, chicken on a stick, tray of pancit, and leche flan... I probably won't eat any super!

Bruce

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I don't know what half that stuff is Bruce but you're making me hungry.

When we say lumpia, think similar to egg rolls (our lumpia w/pork is on the left side of the pan). Leche Flan is an egg custard, and pancit is like Chinese lo mein.

My wife is the short one in the middle... ;)

Bruce

lumpia_egg rolls_sm.jpg

leche flan_sm.jpg

pancit_small.jpg

B-day_2016_sm.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I wasn't going to argue with Bruce.  He called it a "big tray of spaghetti".  Spaghetti to a paisan is pasta.

We had spaghetti too... american spag.  but it had chicken instead of ground beef. The pancit had chicken as well. You can put fish in it if you want.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

You're welcome Stew, just trying to make you feel better.

As always Brian, you brighten my day.  I wanted to say that it is nice to know that you have my back; but, an hour into a crisis--you may be trying to eat me when there is a nice fruit tree across the path.

• Like 5