Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Sounds cool Gary.  Scare the crap out of the little buggers.  Just don't dress up like a clown.  You might get shot!

Good point, never thought about that, people are crazy ! 

• Like 5

Afternoon all....

Last night The BOSS and I walked around the neighborhood with the grand kids trick or treating.... It was fun.. this was the 1st year we had none of our kids or grandkids at the house with us. So we met up with the.....We also didn't want our daughter by her self, just to keep her company;)

and speaking of my eldest daughter.....I got her van in the shop today....It's gonna get a new Honda exhaust system and some rear bushing that have failed.....It squeeks really bad over bumps.....

A good day to all....

MKP :-)

IMG_20161101_115647.jpg

• Like 4

I may stick out no shave November.  Here's how our crew turned out last night.  My two year old - Little Lord Vader refused to hold his own light saber so it was a brilliant dark side move, take my weapon from me.   The boys did great - it was a blast.  I tell folks that I think we're pretty good people, we just have really bad kids!  ;-)

IMG_6218.JPG

• Like 9

• Moderators

I hope it doesn't catch on with the ladies.

That's true, Amy didn't like the vinyl or carpet thread :blush2:

1 hour ago, Weber said:

Who's in?B)

Have been for about a year, well except for around the edges and length as to look like someone on that duck show. 

• Like 3

I think Star Wars was a big theme this year. My wife and step son are huge SW fans so of course my 2 1/2 year old grand son Karter looked much like AK's son. The only difference was when they brought him over to trick-or-treat almost before we could snap a couple pics of him he was already taking the costume off to show off his new Big Boy undies - Star Wars theme of course. The Little Trooper ---

• Like 4

Great picture Dave!

37 minutes ago, dtel said:

Yep good looking family:emotion-21:

Thanks guys!  I am a blessed man.

29 minutes ago, richieb said:

I think Star Wars was a big theme this year. My wife and step son are huge SW fans so of course my 2 1/2 year old grand son Karter looked much like AK's son. The only difference was when they brought him over to trick-or-treat almost before we could snap a couple pics of him he was already taking the costume off to show off his new Big Boy undies - Star Wars theme of course. The Little Trooper ---

That's hilarious!  Our boys want to drop to undies almost everytime we walk into our house, for whatever reason, they can't get enough of these costumes and they were back on by 8 this morning... go figure.

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, richieb said:

Lucky we had 600 acres to get lost on. I must have been elsewhere and missed the viewing OR just finished another precisely shaken cocktail and didn't particularly give a damnn!

All of the above is the answer....anyway that wasn't a costume it's how I look, always halloween ready. :(

• Like 5