Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Allrighty then, just woke up <again> cup or two w/Duggans, looks like an Ebay ship day again. 

I see in my front door camera my new printer is here.

Been buggin the wife for choc/chip/pecan/walnut cookies for a week, she kind of drops, you know the oven could use a cleaning?--Dam--

Looks like ill be pickin up some easyoff wile shipping, and as long as your out fetchin oven cleaner, the wine stock could be Refilled :mellow:  

• Like 2

Mornin gang

Coffee made when i got up, cookies bagged and waiting, good wife.

100+ again today, no relief till next week.

Tarheel must be keepin himself busy, there's got to be more going on than Jake by now.

Less to do today than yesterday, maybe hook up that new printer.

• Like 2

• Moderators
tnr, on 12 Sept 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

minermark, on 12 Sept 2014 - 06:58 AM, said: Tarheel must be keepin himself busy, there's got to be more going on than Jake by now.

habadahabadahabada! :emotion-19: 

Hope he can remember what supposed to happen, he is getting old  advanced in the age dept. :ph34r:  :P

• Like 2

Almost cool enough for me to consider rest of the mowing,etc...

Yes, I am lovin it!  Supposed to dip down to 39 over night.  Have a couple large dead oak trees I need to cut up and split.  I can't handle that when it is hot & humid and buggy.  Bring on the frost to kill all those bastids. 

• Like 1

Almost cool enough for me to consider rest of the mowing,etc...

Yes, I am lovin it!  Supposed to dip down to 39 over night.  Have a couple large dead oak trees I need to cut up and split.  I can't handle that when it is hot & humid and buggy.  Bring on the frost to kill all those bastids. 

I hear you! Like the fall, love the winter...Nice weather your having. Dang, can't wait! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Moderators

39 wow, our low tonight is 74 and that's because today is 60% rain, we won't see 39 until around Christmas. Don't blame you for waiting for cooler weather to deal with the trees, that's a miserable job when it's hot and humid.

dead oaks= smoker wood :emotion-55:

• Like 2

39 wow, our low tonight is 74 and that's because today is 60% rain, we won't see 39 until around Christmas. Don't blame you for waiting for cooler weather to deal with the trees, that's a miserable job when it's hot and humid.

dead oaks= smoker wood :emotion-55:

Dang, I am expecting 39 next month... :lol:

• Like 1

• Moderators
Mowin the half dead yard is very appealing these days, can blow off cutting it anytime with days to spare.

That's got to suck watching the grass die and nothing you can do.

It read somewhere a couple of days ago there is a company spray painting yards green, and there doing very well.

Mowin the half dead yard is very appealing these days, can blow off cutting it anytime with days to spare.

That's got to suck watching the grass die and nothing you can do.

It read somewhere a couple of days ago there is a company spray painting yards green, and there doing very well.

And then the EPA commies pinch you for chemical runoff, remember this is Commie Calif.

• Like 1

And then the EPA commies pinch you for chemical runoff, remember this is Commie Calif.

You can always do what they do in El Paso.  Most yards have different colored stones in the yard instead of grass.  They also have cacti and low water shrubs to break the look up.

• Like 1