Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Looks like this stuff is getting popular, two months ago you could not find a dealer.

Here Ya Go:

http://www.liquorworldma.com/sku23789.html

http://www.wine-searcher.com/find/duggan+cream+liqueur+ireland

http://www.seasideblanchards.com/sku43089.html

http://hopsandgrapesonline.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=4597

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Sorry to be awol for a couple of days buds but I have been in a dating frenzy for a while.  Between the critter, women, and volunteering I'm starting to get a life.  Saw this beautiful British lady on line and sent her a brief message never expecting to hear from her. She responded within the hour. We traded emails for a few days and met yesterday for coffee.  We are meeting again Sunday at a converted historic building called the Satellite for bluegrass music.  Kids, dogs, and all age groups makes it a cool place to people watch.  Also a lot of hotties there.

I have had two days with two dates per day and several other ladies in progress.  Think I'm going to need a bigger boat!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

Sorry to be awol for a couple of days buds but I have been in a dating frenzy for a while.  Between the critter, women, and volunteering I'm starting to get a life.  Saw this beautiful British lady on line and sent her a brief message never expecting to hear from her. She responded within the hour. We traded emails for a few days and met yesterday for coffee.  We are meeting again Sunday at a converted historic building called the Satellite for bluegrass music.  Kids, dogs, and all age groups makes it a cool place to people watch.  Also a lot of hotties there.

I have had two days with two dates per day and several other ladies in progress.  Think I'm going to need a bigger boat!

Way to go my man.

• Like 2

Love the Alamo movies with John Wayne & Billy Bob Thornton as Crockett.

Cool front made it through & stalled South of here; call a COOL front cause it is NOT Cold, but, better. 67F. this morning, high about 80F; so a little over 10 degrees differ.

Watching the Fmilf on the Weather Channel with coffee, waiting on SECession from Gainesville.

Since GameDay wants to go BACK to north Dakota, they will do it without me.

• Like 1

Sorry to be awol for a couple of days buds but I have been in a dating frenzy for a while. Between the critter, women, and volunteering I'm starting to get a life. Saw this beautiful British lady on line and sent her a brief message never expecting to hear from her. She responded within the hour. We traded emails for a few days and met yesterday for coffee. We are meeting again Sunday at a converted historic building called the Satellite for bluegrass music. Kids, dogs, and all age groups makes it a cool place to people watch. Also a lot of hotties there.

I have had two days with two dates per day and several other ladies in progress. Think I'm going to need a bigger boat!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Glad to see you reporting with good news. Keep up the good work.
  • Like 1

two mounts ago you could not find a dealer

What?  Get your mind out of the gutter.  This language may be more appropriate for Tarheel.

Cup #2 of  :emotion-44:.  Dipped to 38 with a high of 59 today.  Lots of wood to cut & split today & tomorrow.  Deer are finally popping up on the property with this cooler weather.  Haven't seen any all summer.  I can't believe how many fawns & yearlings.  The DNR has been wiping out the population over the last 8 or so years.  They think everyone of them has CWD.  Stupid land owners are giving them permission to bait them in and wipe em out.  Very, very upsetting.  Archery season 10/1. 

• Like 2

Time for #3  :emotion-44:, bloody Mary's and some homemade biscuits, sausage, & sausage gravy.  Have you ever ordered B&G at a diner and it shows up with mostly gravy, and a couple rabbit turds of sausage?  Usually disappointed when ordering it, so rarely do anymore.

Edited by tnr
  • Like 1

two mounts ago you could not find a dealer

What?  Get your mind out of the gutter.  This language may be more appropriate for Tarheel.

Cup #2 of  :emotion-44:.  Dipped to 38 with a high of 59 today.  Lots of wood to cut & split today & tomorrow.  Deer are finally popping up on the property with this cooler weather.  Haven't seen any all summer.  I can't believe how many fawns & yearlings.  The DNR has been wiping out the population over the last 8 or so years.  They think everyone of them has CWD.  Stupid land owners are giving them permission to bait them in and wipe em out.  Very, very upsetting.  Archery season 10/1. 

Yeah, well it was 5am and i only had one cup-o-joe.

• Like 1

Cup #1 this morning. Football starts in a couple of minutes, one perk to living in Alaska is you don't have to wait until later in the day for the games to start (8am for the early games) and the late ones conclude at a reasonable hour.

The season has definitely shifted here - lots of red, yellow, green, brown - favorite time of year here bu it comes with the understanding that the cold is about to hit like a wall and settle in for a looooong time...

Was up in a small plane (of which I am not a particular fan) over the last weekend and tried to post a couple of cool pics but they're too big. Anyone know how to downsize those from an iPhone? The flight was breathtaking, the pics won't do it justice, they're the equivalent of me trying to sing Andrea Bocelli songs and asking "isn't he good?", but they could give an idea.

Lighter note the eagles farewell and a doobie bros blu ray came in yesterday so I have some music for half times.

Have a Merry Saturday all!

• Like 2

Cup #1 this morning. Football starts in a couple of minutes, one perk to living in Alaska is you don't have to wait until later in the day for the games to start (8am for the early games) and the late ones conclude at a reasonable hour.

The season has definitely shifted here - lots of red, yellow, green, brown - favorite time of year here bu it comes with the understanding that the cold is about to hit like a wall and settle in for a looooong time...

Was up in a small plane (of which I am not a particular fan) over the last weekend and tried to post a couple of cool pics but they're too big. Anyone know how to downsize those from an iPhone? The flight was breathtaking, the pics won't do it justice, they're the equivalent of me trying to sing Andrea Bocelli songs and asking "isn't he good?", but they could give an idea.

Lighter note the eagles farewell and a doobie bros blu ray came in yesterday so I have some music for half times.

Have a Merry Saturday all!

Go to "Flicker" and upload, then download in the medium 500 size, free.

• Like 2

Time for #3  :emotion-44:, bloody Mary's and some homemade biscuits, sausage, & sausage gravy.  Have you ever ordered B&G at a diner and it shows up with mostly gravy, and a couple rabbit turds of sausage?  Usually disappointed when ordering it, so rarely do anymore.

Gosh tnr  that sounds delicious.....I want to come to your house for breakfast!

• Like 3

schwing.jpg

• Like 1