Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Looks like a lot of sniffing going on, hope your not doing that to your dates ? :o  It might help but I don't think they would appreciate it, and if they did it might get really weird. :unsure:

And to think that poor dog was locked in a cage a few months ago with a death sentence, good for you Tarheal. :emotion-21:

• Like 4

Interesting!

Was thinking Cali- could use, not the winds,tides but some moisture of of the Hurricane. Haven't been following in the last day but, too much rain, not so good either. A nice slow steady like Idaho type of downfall is called for. :excl:

When we get warm storms from the south, (Every Year) it's the lightning that comes with it that causes the problems.

Im guessing we will have a couple fires out of this weather that's coming for the next three days.

Commie Calif has all but eliminated logging in the state for the last 20+ years, now it burns every dam year.

I know you fly, sometimes even without leaving the cave :lol: But do you fly for things like fires or just for fun now ?

The bad part about California is they have problems when they get rain also, we can get 2"-3" in a couple hours anytime when that happens in California some areas move around, some slide downhill, it's crazy. We average over 5' of rain a year.

My last three years of mostly being a Hanger Rat are almost over, any stick time has been at CalFires expense, and those days are coming to an end when i move also.

Already checked in with greater Nevada search and rescue, they have a lot of pilots just that their numbers are really getting up in years, hell im only 60, got a lot of flight time left, and can spend days on the road.

As far a the rains coming, well that is where the RedCross time comes in, most get wiped out w/mud slides, this year should prove interesting.

• Like 3

Looks like a lot of sniffing going on, hope your not doing that to your dates ? :o  It might help but I don't think they would appreciate it, and if they did it might get really weird. :unsure:

And to think that poor dog was locked in a cage a few months ago with a death sentence, good for you Tarheal. :emotion-21:

Oh you're not suppose to sniff butts like Jake does?  I've watching him and doing the same with my dates :wink:

• Like 3

• Moderators

Well that sounds good, fly on someone's else's expense and for a good cause, and no 60 is not old for a pilot, you have many years left to fly, I would think.  

I have a feeling California is going to have a wet winter, mudslides are crazy it amazes me they still let them build on stilts considering it's not always solid underneath.

• Like 1

Oh you're not suppose to sniff butts like Jake does?  I've watching him and doing the same with my dates :wink:

We can all learn something from Jake, perhaps if id have done some "Sniffin" on a few exwifes, i would not have so many exwifes.....hummmm.

• Like 5

• Moderators
Tarheel, on 16 Sept 2014 - 11:33 AM, said:

dtel, on 16 Sept 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

Well it depends, if you run into someone who likes that you could be in for a strange time, or at least quickly rule out some if they don't pass the test. :(

• Like 2

• Moderators

Ok I have to go do some grass and listen to some music. B)

I know what your thinking............ cut some grass with headphones might sound better, but since the tractor just needs someone to steer, and it does have a cup holder, might as well make it fun. :emotion-55:

• Like 3

If you do sniff, and it  smells like fish, leave it alone.  It's rotten and best left alone.   :unsure:  

• Like 2

There is alot to be said about the bodily natural parfum sometime exciting the olfactory sense.

To be stored away on file for instant recall.

Number systems are nice but, unique identifiers can be cumbersome.

A rose so sweet, as to be called any other name, is as sweet... :wub2::emotion-44:

• Like 3

I've heard it said that dogs should not meet head to head.  When they sniff a butt that DNA will be remembered for years.  Hell I can't even remember my last girlfriends perfume :wacko:

Yes, Yes, however do you remember her butt? :D

• Like 3

Bats in the house last month.  Deer & turkeys this morning, an eagle flying over circling while out with the dogs 1/2 hour ago, chipmunk in the window well yesterday, and now this was knocking on my walkout door 5 minutes ago.  What next?

001_zps3549936c.jpg

Good thing it is a painted turtle.  I hate the big old nasty snappers.

• Like 2

Bats in the house last month.  Deer & turkeys this morning, an eagle flying over circling while out with the dogs 1/2 hour ago, chipmunk in the window well yesterday, and now this was knocking on my walkout door 5 minutes ago.  What next?

001_zps3549936c.jpg

Good thing it is a painted turtle.  I hate the big old nasty snappers.

If I had to guess it would be a raccoon or possum next.

• Like 1