Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

darn thing nearly bit me ... good thing that back in those days, i could move like the wind.

You did better than THIS guy.  The snake bit and killed him 20 minutes AFTER he had cut the snakes head off.

Wonder how the people felt who ordered the snake dish, Man I would feel bad if my dinner killed the chef. 

Especially if some "rookie level" chef had to come in and finish cooking the meal.  

Next day he would separate the hornets and ship them to a pharmaceutical company to use in making anti-venom. 

When i was about 14, i had the bright idea that i would catch some rattlesnakes and sell the venom to the local hospital.  So, i did...except the hospital told me that they buy their anti-venom from a lab...so here I am with this Mojave Green and wondering what to do now. 

You could have told them that it was for sale and if you could not sell it you would just turn it loose.

When I was in grade school I found a hornet's nest about the size of a soccer ball.  I told Dad I was going to bag it at night and put it in a neighbors car.  Dad talked me out of it.  Said I'd probably kill someone.

• Like 1

Mornin gang

Most productive time of the day for me is between 4am and 11am.

Retired since Feb and just now figured this out.

Yet another day of 100+, the media is full of chit, they change their forecast right up to the hour "You Know Better".

Two toilet repair day, after that i just may slide one of those new QSC spare Amps into the wifes khorn system.

• Like 1

Mornin gang

Yet another day of 100+, the media is full of chit, they change their forecast right up to the hour "You Know Better".

Two toilet repair day, after that i just may slide one of those new QSC spare Amps into the wifes khorn system.

I would have to slide in a "nap" between 9am and 11am....

Mornin gang

Oh wait a second... I already do....

Mornin gang

I do, nap, more often than not.

Home Depot/Lowes opens at 6am in these parts, most of my running around is done by 7:30.

I get flustered at all the traffic at 8am, then i realize, oh these people are going to work :)   

• Like 1

• Moderators

Next day he would separate the hornets and ship them to a pharmaceutical company to use in making anti-venom. 

When i was about 14, i had the bright idea that i would catch some rattlesnakes and sell the venom to the local hospital.  So, i did...except the hospital told me that they buy their anti-venom from a lab...so here I am with this Mojave Green and wondering what to do now. 

BigStewMan your at it again?  :o

http://abcnews.go.com/US/venomous-albino-cobra-loose-days-southern-california/story?id=25238316

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYB1HLKLlBs

Edited by dtel