Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

her attitude about things we take for granted

I have a friend from Croatia he has the same attitude, he is a very nice guy.  He is marring a friend of my wife's, he cant believe the things she is buying for the wedding.  He says we spend to much money on pointless things.  I don't even try to talk to him about stereos, if its not small or practical he wants nothing to do with it. Except his car.  

• Like 2

Yes we come from the land of plenty yet there are more chronically discontent people here than you can shake a stick at.  You just have to look at our stereo systems for example. Rarely are we content with the status quo. We think if we can just tweak this or upgrade that then we will be happy.  I think the psychological term is dysthymia or chronic discontent.  Nothing wrong with that as long as you can be happy while on your way to nirvana. 

Getting too deep here........ :wacko:

Getting back to Nataliya she told me her friend looks "like a model, will cook your meals, and clean your house and be the best companion you could want".   My thoughts........she would probably split after she got citizenship.

• Like 1

Morning gang:

Day of leisure planned i guess, temps push the high 90s by noon, takes the wind out of my sails.

Duggans run today a must, coffee is perking and just realized im STILL out of the Duggans.

Cat died wile we were up Reno way, so disposal is another chore today, told the wife next pet is a Lizard.

• Like 3

First chat with chief accountant with a security firm in Ukraine. She does look good!

Off to the library, lunch, and another hair cut.  Long hair is more trouble but the ladies seem to like it.  Dead and split ends.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Everything looks better on the internet. You know that.

• Like 2

First chat with chief accountant with a security firm in Ukraine. She does look good!

Off to the library, lunch, and another hair cut.  Long hair is more trouble but the ladies seem to like it.  Dead and split ends.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Everything looks better on the internet. You know that.

Isn't that the truth JL!

• Like 1