Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

mmmmmmmmm......coffee.....yea it's good this morning for sure :-)

Well what's up guys? I am sure glad this week is coming to a end! If you guys remember my posts from H€LL Monday.

I got the van running last night. I orderd a cam sensor from Honda but it's on back-order, so I went with a aftermarket one. I don't like using aftermarket engine sensors but it's better than a non-running van.

The brake calipers came in yesterday for my CRV, so a full front brake job for the CRV today (take care of that locked-up caliper that showed up Monday afternoon)

Now on the list, I'm shopping for a new toolbox......well it's my tool cart that I push around the shop. I was trying to open one of the draws and it was stuck. There was a die grinder wedged between two draws and for the life of me I could not un-wedge it.....so one big yank on that stuck draw.......and I pulled right out of the cart. There is no fixing it. That also happend Monday. So it's time for a up-grade.

Other than some B/S of life it's all good......I'm this side of the earth.....and none of my kids are sticking things in there butt to get high.......

Take care all, check in later

• Like 4

Can we get a 100% for Joe from my buds here on the "Coffee and Cables" thread?  Knowing you guys I bet you all have already responded :emotion-21:   

52 degrees and sunny here.  LF leaves for 6 weeks tomorrow morning.  Using two gift cards to go to Ruth Chris tonight as an early Thanksgiving celebration.  Alone for the holidays.....again :wacko2:  Well there is Critter :smile:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

billybob, on 20 Nov 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

Yes no, coffee enemas for me...I prefer Joe straight in the mouth :emotion-44:

Who loves you baby...

It's OK were not here to judge, well we shouldn't at least.

It won't offend me if you all do the plumber method. Diff strokes... :)

• Like 3

• Moderators
billybob, on 20 Nov 2014 - 10:42 AM, said:

dtel, on 20 Nov 2014 - 10:39 AM, said:

billybob, on 20 Nov 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:billybob, on 20 Nov 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

Yes no, coffee enemas for me...I prefer Joe straight in the mouth :emotion-44:

Who loves you baby...

It's OK were not here to judge, well we shouldn't at least.

It won't offend me if you all do the plumber method. Diff strokes... :)

I can't speak for others but I will pass on any of the other strokes, anyway it's the only place I have taste buds.....that I know of ? :o

• Like 4

• Moderators
Winter has come early, hope everyone is prepared. I should be filling my propane tanks this week for mancave cold evenings/mornings, it will be getting a bit on the nippy side soon. 55 in the cave and going for another cup-0-joe .....

Yes prepared, wood is stacked about 15' from the front door, we do not have one of those little magic boxes on the wall that you set to whatever temp you want, I do it caveman style with burning trees.

What kind of cold to you get for a normal winter ?

• Like 3

Can we get a 100% for Joe from my buds here on the "Coffee and Cables" thread?  Knowing you guys I bet you all have already responded :emotion-21:   

52 degrees and sunny here.  LF leaves for 6 weeks tomorrow morning.  Using two gift cards to go to Ruth Chris tonight as an early Thanksgiving celebration.  Alone for the holidays.....again :wacko2:  Well there is Critter :smile:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Done. Thanks, Tarheel.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Just a question

Should a link to that thread be put somewhere else ? Like Ht or wherever, I ask because I just found it an hour go and had no idea and some people never leave there favorite section ?

ALSO  Thank You to everyone who is helping, well done, I had my wife read it and she was crying at the end from the situation and everyone's generosity.

• Like 3