Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

72 degrees. You should be ashamed of yourself. Sounds like a place for "girlymen" as Arnold would say.

Moving to Nevada is all i will say about that.

Yes indeed, the wife just git home and i reminded her of BM fixing's in the reffer.

She reminded me me of 63 days.

I thought i had another year to shop for the new homestead, she has advanced my search.

Hell, i just started looking for a part time gig so i will not go nuts, things change, likely for the better.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Evening Guys.........................Been a crap day turns out helping Pop move some small stuff to NC and Lost my wallet along the way  :(  The Money Sucks but replacing all the id etc... is the real PITA...................How the heck am I supposed to know my drivers license # if my License was in the wallet and is now MIA :angry:

• Like 2

Evening Guys.........................Been a crap day turns out helping Pop move some small stuff to NC and Lost my wallet along the way  :(  The Money Sucks but replacing all the id etc... is the real PITA...................How the heck am I supposed to know my drivers license # if my License was in the wallet and is now MIA :angry:

I guess you have looked everywhere and retraced your steps?  When was the last time you remember having it? 

• Like 1

Yep  Traced and retraced and then traced again a couple more times.................Had it when left NC I pulled it out to pay for some tea, Called that Sheetz and asked if anyone had turned in a wallet, also called the only other stop we made . Just got back from a 3 hr. drive looking around the ground where we stopped to switch drivers

plan to completely empty the truck cab (again) tomorrow morning  in hopes it may be in there hiding but if not there I think I am on a quest to replace my Driver License, My SS card, already cancelled the bank card and know I can kiss the cash goodbye, pretty much the only other thing that sucks losing is my EPA universal cert

Life goes on I suppose  :)

• Like 2

Yep  Traced and retraced and then traced again a couple more times.................Had it when left NC I pulled it out to pay for some tea, Called that Sheetz and asked if anyone had turned in a wallet, also called the only other stop we made . Just got back from a 3 hr. drive looking around the ground where we stopped to switch drivers

plan to completely empty the truck cab (again) tomorrow morning  in hopes it may be in there hiding but if not there I think I am on a quest to replace my Driver License, My SS card, already cancelled the bank card and know I can kiss the cash goodbye, pretty much the only other thing that sucks losing is my EPA universal cert

Life goes on I suppose  :)

I'm betting it will turn up.....hope so anyway.  Welcome to North Carolina!

• Like 3

• Moderators

Welcome back dtel!  Hope it was a good trip.

Thank you, it wasn't really fun, but glad it's fixed,  completely ripped out a bathroom and replaced it, but they really needed it, it was unusable.

I like the new avatar. :emotion-21:

• Like 1

• Moderators
This was a "Soundboard Cake" for my Roadie Bud, we are still eating on this a week later, We all chipped in a total $400 for this critter.

That's a cool looking cake, you would have to have a lot of patience and skill to make it look like that, I would never attempt it, my cakes are always really ugly.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Really, just look at me, I'm lucky just to moderate myself.

Ok so you know you have a coffee problem when your sitting next to a wine glass and a coffee cup, both full. :mellow:

A lady friend of my wife gave us a bottle of wine for hosting a party about a month ago and we just opened it, I am not really a wine drinker but it's really good, Cascinetta Vietti, Moscato d'asti.......whatever that is ? I really like it considering I don't like dry wines, this is good, and now gone. :( Back to coffee

• Like 4