Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning guys.

Working on the 2nd cup mmmmmmm good. It's some kind of cold today. Looking at the weather it's -1 at the shop. Oh yea the shop heaters will be working overtime today. Stll crazy busy at the shop.

The plan was China Town in Philly today but 1st it's to cold to walk around and I gotta get this shop crapp done. Maybe next week?

OK guys...... gotta roll out. a good day to all, I'll check in later

MKP :-)

• Like 4

Good Midmorning Gang

Took some Navi to get here, one cup of Coffee aint enough for me to be Mouse clickin.

Home Depot today, just supplys and a toy or three.

As far as this new fangled fourm BS goes, ill miss signing on and seeing EVERYTHING on the first home page even if it's BS like "Who's going to Mars"

• Like 5

Good afternoon from the great northwest!  Coffee felt better this morning as last nights rain did manage to freeze overnight.  Took it eeaaaaasssyy going to work today. 

So I got introduced to the concept of a horn loaded sub for my HT on another thread and my wheels have been spinning all night over it.  :emotion-53:  :emotion-55:   I have much research to do, I know nothing about them except from what surface stuff I've read on here.  I love this place that I can get one or two sentences from other people who are at least in a comparable arena of crazy about sound as I am and be completely derailed for a day (sigh - or more)!  end random tangent.

Have a great day all - enjoy!  :emotion-44:

• Like 5

Wonder what a subwoofer would do with ice on a roof,other for instance. Those roof rakes look like a cold idea, but necessary. Like some of the ones we hear about and see on the forum.

Saying as little as possible, since no one from the outside will ever read...sad.

BS...just kidding. coffee

• Like 6

Dave, post a thread down in the subwoofer sections with any questions you might have.

Thank you! 

And done...

Wonder what a subwoofer would do with ice on a roof,other for instance. Those roof rakes look like a cold idea, but necessary. Like some of the ones we hear about and see on the forum.

Saying as little as possible, since no one from the outside will ever read...sad.

BS...just kidding. coffee

This is brilliant - there has to be a patent in here somewhere.  Klipsch snow removal...

PS - Coffee

• Like 5

Morning gang,

Thinking about the 2nd cup. 1st cup done and I feel like I gotta hit the reading room. Yea coffee does that to me.

It took me for ever to get here this morning.....two key strokes instead of one....lol lol ,oh well no biggie.

Ok gotta take the grandkids to the bus stop. Check in later...

MKP :-)

• Like 6

Mornin' guys. 1.5 cups down and more on the way. More snow on the way. Supposedly "4 to 9 inches". Nothing like leaving yourself a small margin of error. Probably a good time to schedule your spring break ski vacation.

Hey JL, love the addition to the painting. There are a bunch of other additions I can think of but this is a family forum!!

Check back in a while.

• Like 3

Morning gang

68 predicted today :emotion-21:

Second cup down, maybe a nap and wake up when it gets to 68.

58 now, cold and wet feeling outside.

Looks like the S/E will be a tad cold today.

On another note:

Forums go through changes, mostly due to a few select waccos post that cause conflict, soon to be reduced to personal attacks.

No one on the C&C thread has contributed to this happening as i see it.

Look at the bright side, you could  be a Radio Shack employee  :ohmy:

• Like 4

Well my coffee and breakfast are all ready down the hatch.  I did receive my HID light kit, however do to poor quality concerns  I am working on sending it back.  Found this is one of those things you want to spend a little extra money on.  So I might repurpose the cash into something along the lines of some spring spacers for the front end as it seems to be sagging. 

• Like 5

School is out, bc we might have freezing rain.

So, another day to enjoy Lee & Jackson.

Nothing like time to enjoy. Started raining here but, couldn't get anything like that for us out of the weatherman. Ya'll stay warm down here too, there Sancho...

This is brilliant - there has to be a patent in here somewhere. Klipsch snow removal

Yes there Dave, you may get onto checking what it does for the ice too. New York,lower NE states keep getting pelted, then frozen between the thaws. Glad am not an electrical engineer.

PS-coffee

• Like 4

Good afternoon gang

Great nap, crashing when it's a tad cold and waking up when it 68, excellent.

Iv had my share of thoughts on this forum "Flushing", and i figure as long as i can still find it, ill use it.

I have checked back into my Aviation forum(s) and two audio joints, Aviation gang thought id bit the mountain, and my other audio bud's figured the wacco Nam Vet finely took me out (From my excessive volume).

Coffee and muchin on Costco Brownie Bites, life is good :emotion-21:  

• Like 4