Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

When in the showbiz, I would have to deal with squirrels' nests at times. If at the customer and I had enough time, I would take my kliens or other loppers and reckon with it accordingly.

Then, I would have a nice hot cup of java while I reflected about what I had done... :)

• Like 4

A warm and rainy Friday and first day of spring.  Tomorrow should be clear and in the high 60s.  Need to fill up some of the holes the Jakemiester is digging under the bushes and maybe a longer bike ride.

Have settled on Mayorga coffee beans from Costco for now.

Haven't listened to much music lately.  My position on cables is pretty much the same.  Use them if you need them. 

Plans for the weekend guys?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 5

Hey guys,

Late start today, school two hours late. Parts will be getting to the shop later. So I will sit here and sip on my coffee,mmmmm.

Chuck, that rain your getting is snow here. It's just enough to make a mess. I'm so done with this chitt.

We are taking a trip to N Pilly tomorrow, picking up a parts tractor.

Had a guy come in yesterday to give me a est on A/C in the shop......well that's not happing :-( I think I will be knocking out a few blocks in the back wall and put in a BIG window unit.

That's about it......check in later....

MKP :-)

• Like 4

An, Eve of Spring good morning gang

Everyone looks to be gearing up for a good start to Spring.

Smoker critic's are blooming, and wood chips be-a-flowin.

I know where to come for advice when my turn comes for the smokin lifestyle.

I admire those that are smelling the aroma of everything from fresh paint to smoked meat, me, day two of AvGas/Exhaust.

You know Mark ya got me thinking.......I remember my aviation days ahhhhhhh the smell of JP-4 coming out of those turbines in the morning.......mmmmmmm........those were the days.

MKP :-)

• Like 3

Good Spring Morning Gang

You-all better quit talkin about your rain problems, the Gov of our state will run a pipe to you, and knowing him, you will pay for it.

Five cups of Coffee yesterday, today likely the same, Hanger Rat day, should be an easy one.

Boat finishing coming along at two hours a day, Wife is talkin Reno visit :)

post-57941-0-55380000-1426861187_thumb.j

• Like 7

Good Morning all, Boys at school, grocery and post office runs done..............rainy outside, think I will play with my 50.00 music server. I may convince myself to move my DAC and amp back there to see what I can hear

Or maybe its time to install the hard drive in the case and stop mucking about with the external enclosure

What to do ??

• Like 4

Well we've got some great weather coming over the next few days but Colorado is never out of the woods with possible snow until mid to late May and it's always a possibility in high elevations. So ... you guys are actually spoiled. You just didn't know it!! Ha!!!

Hey Chuck ....  Baxter wants jake to know that he can dig it.

Should get the new/used oppo-95 today sometime. More on that later. The seller shipped UPS and I'm never too thrilled with that.

• Like 4

• Moderators
You-all better quit talkin about your rain problems, the Gov of our state will run a pipe to you, and knowing him, you will pay for it.

Don't worry, California politicians have ran a "pipe" to the rest of the country for a long time now. You can't find anything that does not  have a warning on it saying this may have chemicals in it which are on the list that has been proven to cause cancer in the state of California. That's not even counting really dumb things like a metal plate riveted to my wood burning stove that says "may be hot, caution" or that a spray paint can contains chemicals.

• Like 4

• Moderators
Well we've got some great weather coming over the next few days but Colorado is never out of the woods with possible snow until mid to late May and it's always a possibility in high elevations. So ... you guys are actually spoiled. You just didn't know it!! Ha!!!

Been in the low to mid 80's, kind of missing the cooler weather already, 82 today.

I probably wouldn't be happy unless it were 75-80 and low humidity year round, so your probably right, spoiled :ph34r:

• Like 5

Don't worry, California politicians have ran a "pipe" to the rest of the country for a long time now. You can't find anything that does not  have a warning on it saying this may have chemicals in it which are on the list that has been proven to cause cancer in the state of California. That's not even counting really dumb things like a metal plate riveted to my wood burning stove that says "may be hot, caution" or that a spray paint can contains chemicals.

or the hair dryer that says Do not operate in the shower.  sad part is that somebody probably tried that once upon a time.

• Like 3

• Moderators

• That's true, but do we really want to extend the lifespan (and chance of reproducing) to the complete crazies ? We have plenty enough of them already, I mean if the state hadn't stepped in and stopped me from having kids, it's wide open out there. :blink:

• Like 2

Will be interested to hear your impression of the Oppo... :)

Not you but the player...Yes, UPS...oh well football season is over... :)

Will do. The good thing about Oppo-95 and some of the more recent models is they seem to hold re-sale value pretty well. If we don't like it and the UPS gorillas don't get it, we shouldn't have a problem passing it along. We'll see!!

• Like 3

Will be interested to hear your impression of the Oppo... :)

Not you but the player...Yes, UPS...oh well football season is over... :)

Will do. The good thing about Oppo-95 and some of the more recent models is they seem to hold re-sale value pretty well. If we don't like it and the UPS gorillas don't get it, we shouldn't have a problem passing it along. We'll see!!

I marked it special handling, fragile just for you.

Douchebag-UPS-Guy.gif

• Like 5