My wife and I caught a hawk.

peshewah

When in 7th grade I caught a Coopers Hawk after it flew into a window. Put it in a box to take to school. Got on the bus and the Bus driver would not let me ride with the Hawk in the Box. Had to find someone to take me to school. Science teacher opened the box and the Hawk got loose in the room. Turned him loose at school so I could ride the bus home.

John

• Like 3

Cool pic :emotion-21::emotion-21::emotion-21: , and some good posts :D:D

The fed Govt cares more about birds than people. Go figure !!!!

I like birds as well, Just don't put them as high on my priority list, some of them can cause a good bit of damage. I had a bird attacking the windows on my motorhome for awhile, I was glad to see that end

• Like 1

My son bought a Prize Banty Chicken at the county fair. Well a Hawk got it and was setting on top of a telephone pole eating it. We lived in town then and I had to tell my 1st grade son that he could not get his shot gun and shoot it. Although I wanted to do the same thing.

I wouldn't say a word if it comes back, and you kill it.

My wife closed me up in the pen until I caught it. It would leave on its own. We put netting over the outer area so the hawk can't get in. Most the time we let the chickens out to graze in the yard but the chubacabra started eating them so we had to lockup the chickens.

• Like 1