Feeler: Moving sale. Everything must go.

dreadedphoto

Living in Texas for quite a while has afforded me a lot of square footage in which to keep my home theater, but I'm moving soon and I likely won't have the space to give this setup the room it deserves. I want to see if there's any interest in the whole set, before I start breaking them up individually.

I've got a pair of cherry RF-63s, a cherry RC-64, a pair of RS- 62 II, and a pair of Epik Legend subwoofers (each with dual opposed 12" woofers) All powered by a Pioneer Elite SC-67 receiver, which will also be up for sale. I'm keeping my Screen Innovations Black Diamond Zero Edge, but my Epson 5020UB projector will probably be on it's way out as well.

All speakers are flawless except for the RC-64, which has a small ding on one of the corners.

I'm thinking $4,000 for the speakers/receiver and $1750 for the projector. Any interest?

That Epson is very interesting.

Sad to see you may have to part with the cherry RF-63's. As most of you know, I love my 63's.

Good luck with your sale and your move.

Bill

Edited by willland

Sorry! For whatever reason, I haven't been getting email notifications that there had been replies to my post and I completely forgot about it.

I'm located in Austin and I'll dig up some photos for you guys as well.

If I hadn't mentioned previously, both the speakers and the receiver for 4k!

This is just a feeler and I'm not ready to let go of them yet. It will likely be within the next month or so...closer to my move.

Say it ain't so buddy! Don't do it!

Yeah, I'm heading off to LA and I'll probably be occupying a space 1/4 of the size for twice the price. Something about that makes my head hurt.

It will likely be an apartment and the speakers wouldn't have room to breathe (not to mention, they would probably get me evicted at the levels I enjoy playing them)

I'll probably pick up a pair of Heresy and a smaller sub.