What heavy do you turn to when it's time to ?

joessportster

Anyhow sorry to mess up your thread:

I like Dire Straights Money for Nothing & the 1812 Overture (TELARC); to crank.

What mess up, your head may bang to anything you like..........................I love the who, and the cure as well............................I often set and listen to the cure, The who is only rarely now days

When Metallica went on hiatus, Pantera was there to fill the hole. Which is when I was becoming an angry teenager. F**king Hostile was the first song I heard from them and thought, this it, this is what we need. Which grew into more heavier stuff, some death metal etc etc. Anyways some heavy stuff I still love, Soulfly, Sepultura, Slayer, I remember Ozzfest 99' when I walked to the second stage to see Fear Factory. Slipknot was finishing up, I thought who are these guys, I enjoyed their music and still somewhat do, but not as much. Its hard to fit the bill to me, with a band like Pantera, so I go deeper and darker. They where kind of like my gateway drug, just lead to harder things. Dying Fetus, this band has changed the line up so many times, but everytime they have talented musicains. I don't expect anyone "of the norm" to like this kind of music, but if you really watch and listen to the music these guys have some serious skill.

Maybe start off with a little "Sweet Leaf" then move onto "Hand of Doom" and finishing up the trifecta with "War Pigs"

And a little tribute to Boxx in case he doesn't make it over to the thread.....

post-36163-0-85460000-1403316870_thumb.p

• Like 2

I'm a 70s child, so head banging is Zeppelin, Floyd, Rush.

I am a child of the 60's, but seems I can get into almost any music, I really like alot of the alternative rock stuff, and a small amount of the metal.............hell I even like Kid Rock, Limp Bizcuit, Korn etc...