Where did Amy go?

CECAA850

Looking for thoughts. I had 2. She either:

Went to work for Bose and is too embarrassed to say it. Or:

Is working as an ear ring model and doesn't want anyone to know due to some forum members with fetishes who may get worked up.

What do you think??????

maybe she's running for mayor and decided she'd better distance herself from the Klipsch forum.

Or maybe she dropped acid and is dancing through a field of poppies singing 60's revolution songs.

Maybe she's actually a musician and has been secretly working on a new album and has finished it and will be going on tour.

Or maybe she bought a dairy farm.

Or maybe she just got bored with us.

The possibilities are endless...

• Like 1

Maybe she is preserving life's most memorable moments through the lens :emotion-21: .................................at Sears Portrait Studios :ph34r: .....

post-36163-0-63780000-1405121048_thumb.p

post-36163-0-41660000-1405121352_thumb.p

Edited by Fjd

Last I heard Amy had gone undercover as one of the new millenia three errant stooges, but there was an ongoing argument between Moe and Larry about whether she should be called Curly or Shemp. I am sure Amy will let them know how she feels about that, though! ;)

It has also been said that she recently became heavily invested in the "Sock Monkey" industry.

Due to falling sales of Sock Monkey's and declining interest, Amy felt compelled to take an executive position running the Sock Monkey Forum.

What a trooper she is.....

dancinmonkey.gif

"Look guys", glancing furtively around, "she's part of my ongoing effort to bring back Vaudeville.

She's in charge of recruiting skinny young things with doxy hair, to tap dance with a cane.

Please, please, keep this under your Top Hat", he said while scurrying rapidly off to stage left. Heading into the hustings in search of the new Curly.

• Like 2