Sansui 9090DB

Passing forward my Sansui 9090DB. As far as I know,t there is nothing wrong with it. It looks and sounds great, all the lights work and there is no static in the controls. There is a small speck on the upper right edge and two spots where the veneer flaked. Pictures should show it best.

I have it posted on my local CL. As it should be, it's offered here for less: $450 or trade for labor.

Craigslist ad

post-56159-0-88480000-1406460434_thumb.j

post-56159-0-11200000-1406460488_thumb.j

post-56159-0-02160000-1406460720_thumb.j

Edited by jweber

Don't do it. Keep it, you will regret letting that baby go. I was cranking mine through my Khorns last night at new levels in my basement. May have got the house off the foundation a tad. :wacko:

I have had a chance to listen to some vintage amps lately, and even though I had never heard a Sansui before, it is in my top two in terms of sweetness of sound (very live, articulate, super clean sound). I moved it around, it weighs a ton.

The guy I am helping has a Sansui 9090 (without the Dobly) to sell, but as of now he seems to want to hang on to it, because even though he hasn't used it in a decade, he likes it.

If you would, even in a PM, let me know if you get your asking price for it, it may help me get the right price for our friend. GLWYS

Edited by wvu80

• 4 weeks later...