Klipsch, if you make a new RSW-15 or better....

Shodrewken

I'm in the market for some new subs myself and would ABSOLUTELY buy TWO of them TODAY if the RSW15 was brought back.

I'm considering the THX Ultra set up but I don't care much for the external amp.

I'm crossing my fingers that their new Reference line up will include MUCH better subs, the current Reference subs are complete crap.

• Like 1

I love the RSW line, best "sounding" sub I've had the pleasure to own. The RT's sound just as good but didn't like that they're were stuck in the corner. A friend of mine just bought a Stereo Integrity 18 and is building a 5 cu ft ported box tuned at 20 hz for it, plan on doing a head to head with the RSW-15, should be interesting. 

I love the RSW line, best "sounding" sub I've had the pleasure to own. The RT's sound just as good but didn't like that they're were stuck in the corner. A friend of mine just bought a Stereo Integrity 18 and is building a 5 cu ft ported box tuned at 20 hz for it, plan on doing a head to head with the RSW-15, should be interesting.

betting the si will leave it in the dust.
  • Like 2

Klipsch has there big cinema horn sub but it would be awesome if they can make a horn sub for there average HT consumer.

they could I'm sure but it's still gonna be huge. Even my little anarchy 6.5" horn sub isn't small. Slim but very large from the side for a 6.5" driver.

I love the RSW line, best "sounding" sub I've had the pleasure to own. The RT's sound just as good but didn't like that they're were stuck in the corner. A friend of mine just bought a Stereo Integrity 18 and is building a 5 cu ft ported box tuned at 20 hz for it, plan on doing a head to head with the RSW-15, should be interesting.

betting the si will leave it in the dust.
Even still, a new one would be sweet, I just love that sub =)

The best musical sub I've heard from Klipsch is the RSW-10D.

Let's put it this way, I have rotated many a sub into and out of my house in the last seven years and the RSW-10d has been here 6 of those 7 years.

I think Bill has one and enjoys it very much.

You are correct sir.

Bill

I had a rt-10D, it was pretty good, pretty musical. Just the 10" i felt was to small to move the amount of air i wanted it too. A rt-15d would have been killer.

Horn subs are big but it is what it is. Klipsch have the la scalas, khorns, etc which woofers are horn loaded and no horn loaded sub for these speakers? Just makes sense to make a horn loaded sub for them. The cinema horn loaded sub has a 18" sub, maybe a 15", 12", etc would be nice. Would definatly interest me. My Bill Fitzmaurice thtlp works just fine, FYI. I think it would take at least 3 or 4 rt-10d's to keep up with this baby.

Alex