NFL Time!

K5SS

Ravens are 2 1/2 point favorites, is that correct?  I am not looking forward to Bears @ 49ers Sunday night.  Maybe I will get sh*t faced by the time the game starts, but that may make it worse.  Could be really painful to watch.  Better have a back up Blu-ray ready.

The Ravens play the Steelers tonight, I wonder if the Rice incident will affect the Ravens? This is usually a great game.

Unless the Ravens are living in a cave in Afghanistan, I think "yes."

+++

Both the Steelers and Ravens are average teams with above average QB's.  Two equal teams usually makes for a competitive game.  Based on Game 1 with the Browns, I think the First Half Steelers will win, the Second Half Steelers will lose. 

Forget the points, the Steelers win outright.

• Moderators

I love football but I am quickly getting disgusted with the NFL. They are now wanting the musical performers who do halftime for Superbowl to pay the NFL for all the exposure with such a large audience. This from a tax exempt corporation who takes in 9 Billion a year.  :angry:

• Like 1

Yes it is getting out of control.  May have to get into college ball more.  I miss the classic NFL Films shows.  I have been waiting for the NFL Shop to offer them, but they only have a couple.  I would love to get a collection of those classic film highlights with the awesome narrators, snow, mud, blood, the old leather heads, etc..., remastered in 5.1.

Is it just me, or is NBC's Sunday Night Football pre-game cast really, really lame?  Every year, I can't believe they come back.  Dan Patrick, Rodney Harrison & Tony Dungy.  Dungy was a great coach and I can tolerate him, but Rodney Harrison and his condescending comments and their lame chemistry is hard to watch.  At least they've got Carrie Underwood that we can look forward to.  The Fox boys, Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson, Micheal Strahan, and Curt Menefee are the best.  Anyone else feel this way about NBC's cast?  CBS (on now) not a whole lot more entertaining.

WOW….San Diego beat the Seahawks? That's an upset.

Did you see the end of the Jets/Packers?  Geno Smith threw a BOMB in the 4th quarter time running out on a 4th down play to the endzone for a TD, but the play was disallowed when the offensive coordinator came screaming down the line for a time out, which the refs granted, but shouldn't have.  Only the head coach can call a time-out.  Jets lost by 7.