NFL Time!

K5SS

Ya know...  I've been a Bengals fan ever since their inception.

Forgetting the last 3 years, if you reflect on their 20 year of the black void.....

It still makes getting genuinely excited about this year tough.  There is still a voice in the back of the head that says in spite of three playoff performances (and chokes), they have plenty of time to go on a 10 game losing streak.

I'm trying to appreciate this year for what it appears it could really be.  A year of genuine respect and perhaps success for the franchise

• Like 1

Ya know...  I've been a Bengals fan ever since their inception.

Forgetting the last 3 years, if you reflect on their 20 year of the black void.....

It still makes getting genuinely excited about this year tough.  There is still a voice in the back of the head that says in spite of three playoff performances (and chokes), they have plenty of time to go on a 10 game losing streak.

I'm trying to appreciate this year for what it appears it could really be.  A year of genuine respect and perhaps success for the franchise

I've been a fan of Andy Dalton since his days at TCU.  It was fun seeing him catch a pass for a TD last weekend.

• Like 1

Russell Wilson is a guy that just plays good football. Not tall, not big, not a great arm, etc. He knows how to win. Fun to watch him do his thing.

The Seahawks have one of the youngest teams in the NFL, and the smallest. It shows in how fast they are. It seams like they're moving at fast forward while everyone else isn't. They are a force.

Romo's firing on all cylinders tonight.  24-0 @ half.  Will Bree's pull a rabbit out of his hat?  You think they are missing Sproles?  Talking about small, he is unbelievable at 5'6".  Those legs look like the roadrunner's when he is running at full speed.

• Like 1