NFL Time!

K5SS

Offense 101...protect the ball.  Cutler fumbles, result FG Dolphins.  One more strike and I'm OUTside.  Should end the misery now.

Edit...Bears fumble again  :angry: ...go ahead Miami and put the nail in the coffin so I can end this agony. 

Final edit...DONE!  Miami 27 - 14

Edited by tnr

Offense 101...protect the ball.  Cutler fumbles, result FG Dolphins.  One more strike and I'm OUTside.  Should end the misery now.

Edit...Bears fumble again  :angry: ...go ahead Miami and put the nail in the coffin so I can end this agony. 

Final edit...DONE!  Miami 27 - 14

Here you go:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Fingers crossed for the Texans tonight.  My kingdom for a quarterback.

You're playing my Steelers; no worries.

This is not the fearsome Steelers of old, the offense is average, Big Ben is getting older, and the defense is really, not very good.  I say 17-13 Texans.

Cowboys played like i remembered them years ago, about dam time, kick azz and take names.

Even though my local betting is toward the niners, when a team has an "Off Day" i do like to see a slaughter, kind of like they need a slap in their face.

Edited by minermark

Congrats, Peyton!

How about those Cowboys, too?  They are looking good!

Vintage Peyton. What a performance.

Most teams want the quarterback to be the "face of franchise."  Peyton is the Face of the NFL.

I loved the vignette of Peyton with Slingin' Sammy Baugh. Peyton was humble with this Hall of Famer and elevated Baugh above himself by pointing out that NO quarterback will ever break Sammy's record, where in the 1943 season he lead the league in passing, INTERCEPTIONS (he was a two-way player at linebacker) and punting!

These two players are men we can all root for.

+++

The Hall of Fame rep was already in the stadium to take the record setting ball to the HOF.  Did you see the video of the players playing keep-a-way from Peyton with the ball?  He would try to get the ball and his team mates kept throwing it around while Peyton chased it, just like like when I was a kid.  Classic!  :)

Edit:  The keep-a-way was planned by Peyton, and they even practiced it!  It's still cool .  B)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11733000/denver-broncos-game-keep-away-peyton-manning-was-planned-ahead-record-setting-td-pass

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 3

Congrats, Peyton!

How about those Cowboys, too?  They are looking good!

Vintage Peyton. What a performance.

Most teams want the quarterback to be the "face of franchise."  Peyton is the Face of the NFL.

I loved the vignette of Peyton with Slingin' Sammy Baugh. Peyton was humble with this Hall of Famer and elevated Baugh above himself by pointing out that NO quarterback will ever break Sammy's record, where in the 1943 season he lead the league in passing, INTERCEPTIONS (he was a two-way player at linebacker) and punting!

These two players are men we can all root for.

+++

The Hall of Fame rep was already in the stadium to take the record setting ball to the HOF.  Did you see the video of the players playing keep-a-way from Peyton with the ball?  He would try to get the ball and his team mates kept throwing it around while Peyton chased it, just like like when I was a kid.  Classic!  :)

How 'bout that horned frog!

Speaking of the Broncos, are you guys aware that Seattle pitched a one for one trade with Percy Harvin for Julius Thomas before they made a deal with the NY Jets?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11727325/denver-broncos-nixed-percy-harvin-julius-thomas-offer-seattle-seahawks

Percy Harvin is an exciting player but has anger issues.  Even if Harvin was squeaky clean, the Broncos would not have even entertained the idea of letting go of such a talent in Julius Thomas.

Bill