RSW-10d Defies the Laws of Physics!

Youthman

ROTFLMBO!!!  :lol:  Crackhead, uh, Mr. Youthman, it's near the end of 2014 and it's pretty obvious what you are trying to do; win the Klipch Forum POY Award (Post Of The Year).

I'm voting for youB)

+++

That was too funny when you kept sending pictures to him of your speakers.  Just think of how good your stuff would sound, if you had THOUSANDS of speakers at your disposal...

...crackhead.  :P

• Like 2

Seller: I used to own audio advisors in Palm Beach County I had thousands of them at my disposal its garbage

This little bit got overlooked... surely he realizes that 3,000 subs is literally well into 7 digits worth of inventory and probably nearly 6 digits worth of wasted cubic feet in storage space, just for one product, which, according to him, is garbage.  

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

• Moderators
Awesome!! I love texting pictures of my front stage when others refer to me as knowing nothing and their their 200$ Polk sub would destroy anything I have ever heard or owned. Lol.

Yeah, that's how I felt.

why youthman....I never knew......you sir are a "crackhead!"

Hey, it's news to me too.  Wish someone would have told me sooner.  :lol:

Crackhead, uh, Mr. Youthman, it's near the end of 2014 and it's pretty obvious what you are trying to do; win the Klipch Forum POY Award (Post Of The Year). I'm voting for you. B) +++

If I win.....FREE KLIPSCH FOR EVERYONE!!!! (isn't that what politicians do when running for office?)

That was too funny when you kept sending pictures to him of your speakers. Just think of how good your stuff would sound, if you had THOUSANDS of speakers at your disposal...

That totally cracked me up.   The way I read it, he had access not to thousands of speakers, but thousands of RSW-15's since the line just before he said that was me saying, "You clearly have never heard and RSW-15 have you?"  Maybe he has a bad memory cause just a few minutes earlier, he said Klipsch didn't make an RSW-15.   :blink:

Totally made my week.

It made mine too.  :D  Glad I share some laughter.

I'm still scratching my head over the superior "digital" speaker. Bet his shop failed and he's still trying to unload inventory.

I think this was his personal gear as the photo showed them in his living room.

I kinda wanna know the listing just to mess with the guy...lol

I intentionally didn't post a link to his ad although it would be pretty easy to find since it's the only RSW10d listed on CL.  Honestly, there's no need to poke at him (although it was super fun).   :lol:  

• Like 1

• Moderators
This little bit got overlooked... surely he realizes that 3,000 subs is literally well into 7 digits worth of inventory and probably nearly 6 digits worth of wasted cubic feet in storage space, just for one product, which, according to him, is garbage.

Good point but I somehow doubt he ever owned that store.  Ironically, there is some funny info on Audio Advisor's website that talk about physics of smaller speakers vs larger speakers.  Check out Myth 2.  Maybe he's no longer the owner because he didn't like their stand regarding physics?

So you are denying law of technology? If current digital 10" doesn't beat old analog 15", what's the point of going digital? :lol:

Sounds like good logic to me.  LOL.

• Like 1

Good point but I somehow doubt he ever owned that store. Ironically, there is some funny info on Audio Advisor's website that talk about physics of smaller speakers vs larger speakers. Check out Myth 2. Maybe he's no longer the owner because he didn't like their stand regarding physics?

I frequently see better written prose on this website than what I just read there.

I'd like to reach out to him and see if he has any of the thousands of "non-existent" RSW-15's still at his disposal.  I'd like to make him a really low offer on some of that "garbage" and try a wall with 20 of them or so. 

I bet you wish you could afford your own stuff too.  It's nice to travel back to middle school level dialogue from time to time...

Thanks Youth - great post!

• Like 1