Guesses on Klipsch's "Biggest Launch in Years" at CES on 01-06-15

Youthman

• Administrators

Honestly, I think they are real.  I sent an email to Alex since it was posted on FB.  Maybe he knows.

I don't know what it is, but @Alex L is in Vegas for CES so he's probably either broke already or hungover. I wouldn't count on him.

Here's my guess for the record...

Bookshelves, towers, surrounds for Reference II will be slightly updated (drivers and crossovers) nothing breakthrough. The major news will be that production of all Ref II speakers will be moved to America and available in wood veneers. Some of the lower level Ref II may be dropped in the process...4's and 5's.

I'm already hungry. Can't wait for lunch. Didn't have much of a breakfast.

Sorry, did someone have a question for me?

bout to have some French toast! Too early

For lunch.

Now how about it. Early for us forum vets? Or are we just costumers like the rest of the world and waiting till tomorrow?

• Moderators
I don't know what it is, but Alex L is in Vegas for CES so he's probably either broke already or hungover. I wouldn't count on him.

Wow, that's low Chad.  LOL

The major news will be that production of all Ref II speakers will be moved to America and available in wood veneers. Some of the lower level Ref II may be dropped in the process...4's and 5's.

I'm just not seeing how that would be major news. 

Now how about it. Early for us forum vets? Or are we just costumers like the rest of the world and waiting till tomorrow?

I'm with Scrappy.  What are you waiting for?  Throw us a bone.  Other companies do that with their forum members and Facebook Fans.  Don't make me unlike Klipsch on Facebook.  :P:lol:

• Administrators

So when exactly is the Big Reveal?

CES Conference Schedule 2015

Klipsch Group Inc

One might surmise that one could possibly get a sneak peek at something around this time, somewhere on the webhttp://www.cesweb.org/Press/Press-Events-Schedule/2015/PRESS-DAY-VOXX-International-Press-Conference.aspx

Also, lunch is an important meal of the day.

• Administrators

Someone posted these on the Klipsch Facebook Page under the Teaser Video.

I've made my fair share of Photoshopped Klipsch speakers but the lighting on these don't give me the impression they have been Photoshopped.  Are these legit?  Maybe European model?  Or is someone just much better than I at Photoshop?

BTW that speaker is totally a frankenstein DIY fiasco.

does the booth actually have a mound of speakers under a black blanket?

:wacko:

I certainly hope it's not a choreographed dance routine product introduction... I hate when that happens.

Now if Jimi Hendrix comes out on stage playing his guitar thru an array of klipsch speakers... that would be different.

Edited by Schu

• Administrators

Now if Jimi Hendrix comes out on stage playing his guitar thru an array of klipsch speakers... that would be different.

Hey, with Tupac/Michael Jackson Hologram Technology, anything is possible!

Oh crap did I just give something away?