"Is Tom Brady a Cheater?" "I don't believe so..........."

Bonzo

Strange how this thread about Tom Brady being a cheater has morphed into red heads washing cars? Not that I'm complaining but I just can't quite wrap my head around it. Now if Gisele Bundchen was washing cars......................... :wub:

Strange how this thread about Tom Brady being a cheater has morphed into red heads washing cars? Not that I'm complaining but I just can't quite wrap my head around it. Now if Gisele Bundchen was washing cars......................... :wub:

Except you know what has been there.  I guess some guys wouldn't mind.

So, is the four game suspension for the regular season or does it begin with preseason. If so, what's the real punishment here?

The real punishment is probably 8 million dollars, 4 games at 2 million each

That's not punishment, that's beer money for him and the wife....

How much money do you need? Seriously though, does he even care one bit about that money? I'd like to believe this is about reputation/legacy. I do think he destroyed incriminating evidence no matter what Kraft says. 

Edited by JL Sargent

So today the breaking news is that the NFL upheld Brady's 4 game suspension because they just found out that he DESTROYED his phone instead of turning it over to the NFL.

The NFL made it clear the 4 game suspension was because of the coverup, not the cheating.  Hmmm.

I still haven't made a judgement, because I haven't seen the evidence (smoking gun) of Brady's involvement.  And just because we don't know, does NOT make him guilty.

But then, I am usually in the habit of defending good looking millionaire athletes with supermodel wives.  Who wouldn't?  B)

Kraft will "accept" NE punishment, very interesting.

Roger was asked, "how can you be fair." He said we had an independent investigation", and my third in command gave punishment, which I approved, so of course I can be fair. I only saw a portion so I don't know if he was asked why coachs escaped. I am thinking this may be why Kraft is "accepting" the punishment.

The owner's punishment part is different contractually from the Brady punishment.

Brady is protected by the players union and has rights of appeal.  If Brady appeals he has a leg to stand on because of the unreasonable demand for Brady's phone.  They can't just request the phone and then go fishing for information.

OTOH I am pretty sure the owner's 1 million dollar fine is NOT appealable, meaning the part of the contract of owning a team means they cannot appeal a fine by the NFL.

Even though Kraft grumbled that he might have originally appeal the fine to federal court, I think he is dead in the water on that.

Q: What's the best part about dating a Patriots fan?

A: She doesn't mind if you cheat.

That joke is a little flat...
Sorry if you feel deflated, but I was under pressured . . . Edited by spezjag
  • Like 1

How much money do you need? Seriously though, does he even care one bit about that money?

Probably not considering he's not even the top earner in the family.

Correct!  she's a supermodel and worth $340 million.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/models/gisele-bundchen-net-worth/

Gisele-Bundchen.jpg

Still, if suspended 4 games, he would be giving up a quarter of his 8 million dollar salary.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2015/05/12/here-how-much-money-tom-brady-loses-misses-games/z9fgUiQmGmNLIVJmwA9Q2H/story.html

But come on, you lose a million here, a million there, and eventually we are talking about real money.  :rolleyes:

Edited by wvu80

• 1 month later...