"Is Tom Brady a Cheater?" "I don't believe so..........."

Bonzo

I can solve this whole thing.  Simply eliminate the rule which specifies inflation pressure of the football.  Let them inflate it to zero if they want.  As long as it's the same for both sides, it's fair.

Based on that ruling, what are the chances I will be the next commissioner of the NFL? 

At least I'm fair.  B)

Guest thesloth

I guess that came out wrong.

I don't condone cheating. I am just saying there are bigger fish to fry then a ball that has 1.5psi less than normal. It obviously didn't make a difference because we continued to actually do better with a properly inflated ball in the second half.

I would like to see all the people doing steroids to be booted along with all these violent gang bangers that the NFL has no problem with. Deflate a ball get in trouble, rape and kill no big deal in the NFL.

I would like to see all the people doing steroids to be booted along with all these violent gang bangers that the NFL has no problem with. Deflate a ball get in trouble, rape and kill no big deal in the NFL.

Wow, dude, you are delusional....go back to....whatever it is you do.....I don't think your completely uninformed statements are doing you any favors. 

Guest thesloth

No I think you are delusional. All I see when I watch football these days is a bunch of hoodlums that should be in prison. Basically if it wasn't for them coasting their way through college (only because of their physical abilities) and making it to the NFL they would probably be in Jail. Don't get me started on basketball.

Tom Brady is good guy and should be a poster boy for the NFL. I don't think your hostility is doing you any favors. Take a chill pill bud.

Edited by thesloth

We should stick together as a group here instead of arguing over crybaby, multi millionaire athletes. I would go out of my way to help any member here with anything I was capable of, but I wouldn't pee on one of these "professional athletes" if they were on fire, as they live by their own laws and have little respect for others or the laws that we live by.  Now granted, Im not talking about them all, but boy there is a big, bunch that fall under this net.  

• Like 1

Guest thesloth
We should stick together as a group here instead of arguing over crybaby, multi millionaire athletes.

I agree.

I should have never lowered myself to talking about barbaric sports. Anyway back to whatever it is I do...........carry on.

We should stick together as a group here instead of arguing over crybaby, multi millionaire athletes. I would go out of my way to help any member here with anything I was capable of, but I wouldn't pee on one of these "professional athletes" if they were on fire, as they live by their own laws and have little respect for others or the laws that we live by.  Now granted, Im not talking about them all, but boy there is a big, bunch that fall under this net.

Wow!!! That's the coolest post I read here in a long time!!! Man, that is impressive to see on a speaker forum!!

Thanks!!

Wow!!! That's the coolest post I read here in a long time!!! Man, that is impressive to see on a speaker forum!!

Thanks!!

Well thank you. Dont think for a minute I would stop an argument  over Audio though  :)     Seriously, we should be talking about anything but Terrific Tom right now unless its what D man is going to impregnate a chunk of sod in the corner of his facemask  :ph34r:

• Like 1