Happy Birthday MKP

The Dude

Thanks Guys.....

Should be a good day....yea wife has the shop closed....

Will be doing some BBQing later today......went to the store last night got my ice cream cake mmmmm....there is a local ice cream shop that makes there cakes out of there home made ice cream....man it's the best

thanks again 

MKP :-)

• Like 2

Thanks Guys.....

Should be a good day....yea wife has the shop closed....

Will be doing some BBQing later today......went to the store last night got my ice cream cake mmmmm....there is a local ice cream shop that makes there cakes out of there home made ice cream....man it's the best

thanks again 

THAT SIR, is what i want to hear..... :emotion-21::emotion-19:

HBD. Now you can get rid of that fake ID you have to get in bars! I can tell ya how this 52 (ish) acts.............. just like you with BBQ and Ice Cream Cake with the family. That old song says: Corn bread and Ice Tea took the place of pills and 90 proof. How true. 

• Like 1

HBD. Now you can get rid of that fake ID you have to get in bars! I can tell ya how this 52 (ish) acts.............. just like you with BBQ and Ice Cream Cake with the family. That old song says: Corn bread and Ice Tea took the place of pills and 90 proof. How true. 

Oh yea.....gave the drink and drugs up close to 25 years ago.....

I rolled my old 71 Ford Bronco one night...was all druged up and drunk. I lost part of my left hand. My index finger got ground away, thumb ripped off, middle finger 1/2 tore off. They put my thumb and middle finger back on,fused joints.

At the time I was going through a divorce with my 1st wife. The divorce was cuz of my drinking and drugs. Oh yea I was out of control, two DUI's in two weeks.....getting locked up.....fighting......yea a true A$$ hole for sure....never a wife beater, I guess that's one good thing.

The court system saw it fit to get me some help......It saved my life...

The only fighting I do now is sparing......still get my old a$$ kicked  lol lol

• Like 1