British Open

jimjimbo

Even if you're not a golf fan, there is something very, very special and potentially historic happening tomorrow in the final round from St. Andrews.  The first amateur to lead going into the final 18 since Bobby Jones in 1927, and the potential for Jordan Speith to win the third major of the year, setting him up for the PGA and what's called The Grand Slam.  Again, hasn't been done since Bobby Jones  If you are a golfer or golf fan, and can't watch it, be sure to set your DVR or, you could watch it on an ESPN live stream.  For someone like me who's played golf for over 50 years, this is about as good as it gets...can't wait.

• Like 1

Even if you're not a golf fan, there is something very, very special and potentially historic happening tomorrow in the final round from St. Andrews.  The first amateur to lead going into the final 18 since Bobby Jones in 1927, and the potential for Jordan Speith to win the third major of the year, setting him up for the PGA and what's called The Grand Slam.  Again, hasn't been done since Bobby Jones  If you are a golfer or golf fan, and can't watch it, be sure to set your DVR or, you could watch it on an ESPN live stream.  For someone like me who's played golf for over 50 years, this is about as good as it gets...can't wait

I am not.  But I like watching grass grow.  Oddly contradictive I know.  I hope you guys get tons of enjoyment out of this event.  Historical sports is always fun.

Even if you're not a golf fan, there is something very, very special and potentially historic happening tomorrow in the final round from St. Andrews.  The first amateur to lead going into the final 18 since Bobby Jones in 1927, and the potential for Jordan Speith to win the third major of the year, setting him up for the PGA and what's called The Grand Slam.  Again, hasn't been done since Bobby Jones  If you are a golfer or golf fan, and can't watch it, be sure to set your DVR or, you could watch it on an ESPN live stream.  For someone like me who's played golf for over 50 years, this is about as good as it gets...can't wait.

Speith is on fire.

A class act(so far) and well grounded with a huge family and friends support group.  The kid is so composed and focused, even when he is a little off kilter he bounces right back with a vengeance.

Bill

• Like 1