lets have a look at ya cars

zax love child

• Moderators

Cool little car, I had one, it was the smallest car I ever owned. It was so small I could sit upright in the drivers seat and roll up the passenger window without leaning over.  :o I don't remember what it was but something broke and I was just lucky to get the part so i fixed it and sold it.

• Like 3

Purchased one like this in June 2006 to drive north up the West Coast Highway:

honda-s2000-oem-hardtop-black_0.jpg

The above car is not mine, but it has the OEM hardtop and correct colour (Berlina Black) as mine which currently sleeps back home for the winter while I avoid the snow here in the SW Desert.

i.e. shamelessly stole off the internet.

• Like 2

Ok, heres my car. Not sure if I can embed it though. This clip is from A League Of Their Own with Tom Hanks, Madonna, and Geena Davis. Notice when Geena rolls up in the convertible, that's ours, 1929 model A. My grandfather restored it, my uncle was in the back floorboard during this clip in case the boy screwed up. Paid him $500 a day to use it, for probably a couple months. Technically it's still my grandmother's but I'm set to inherit it.

http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/metropolislakeoutfitters/media/20150929_202727_zpshgcfkxfm.mp4.html

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 3

tuckster-front.jpg

1972-Condor-II-on-Ford-chassis3.jpg

Nothing say's class like The  Family Sports Truckster and Cousin Eddie's Tenement on Wheels!

OH MY GOD MY EYES! What was that green thing? I think I just saw Michelle Obama naked! My Retinas are TOAST!

Roger

That's the coveted Family Sports Truckster - perfect vehicle for hauling the entire family to Wally World. You can buy one from the Salesman Eugene Levy. If you're lucky he'll toss in a free sports jacket! Maybe the one he's been wearing.  :)

As to Michelle Obama, she's the black female I'd least like to run into in a dark room! ;)

Dude! I have serious doubt about the female aspect! ;)

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

Summer driver and winter driver.

Nice rides.

Just curious….are you the same Freezinvt that posted on the WERA site earlier today? 

I suppose not as I don't know what the WERA site is.

Oh…sorry. It's a motorcycle racing forum. The screen name was spelled slightly different than yours though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Better pics of my "car".  They don't even have a windshield decal showing.   :wacko: 

This is my dream ride, saved up 7 years just to afford the down payment.  Kept waiting for the Pentastar engine to come out and was not disappointed.  We're quite proud of it.  It's fairly rare for an unmolested Rubicon to have cosmos blue paint.  There was only 3 left in the nation when we got it, one from New Jersey got sold out from under me, had to drive to Oklahoma to pick it up.  Only other one was in southern Florida and they would not negotiate, plus it had overpriced options like the $2,000 navigation so I couldn't justify it.  The story I got was that this color has a small amount of xirallic paint in it, and the only factory that made it was shut down due to the nuclear reactor accident in Japan so they quit making it.  The blue ones that were left basically all got lifted with big tires installed so the car lot could raise the price 15-20 grand.   They have a very similar color now but it's not the same, you can see it in that last pic.  That one had the same thing done, factory lift and tires, suddenly a $35K jeep was a $52K jeep for some reason.  Anyway, this is basically our minivan.  We had an actual minivan that crapped out on us so we sold it and got this, my wife hauls the kids around in it.  

first pic taken, this was the car lots ad when new:

466956_10150853700024401_2077636561_o.jp

first wax job:

291472_10151040896194401_1879553473_o.jp

first door-less ride:

460454_10150873924324401_1945159974_o.jp

first time off-road, this is our family farm where I hunt:

177380_10151165309949401_1152705347_o.jp

first pair of new shoes:

10003228_10152930964749401_2785595611753

my wife and her good running buddy

11698568_10153134049694401_9105866538327