$$$$$$Power Ball$$$$$$

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

Yes.  Aim lower.  You will not be disappointed. -Old Timer

Are you suggesting the Civic?  I like the look of the Civic over the Accord, actually.

Or are you suggesting I shoot for a lower model Accord?  Either way saves me money.

I like the way you think.  B)

BL_ext_34FRONT.png

Edited by wvu80

Are you suggesting the Civic?  I like the look of the Civic over the Accord, actually.

Or are you suggesting I shoot for a lower model Accord?  Either way saves me money.

BL_ext_34FRONT.png

Get the new NSX

BL_ext_34FRONT.png

Just recently had the occasion to rent a new model Accord...hated it.  Very small interior (for me), minimal headroom, terrible sightlines.  JMHO of course.

minimal headroom, terrible sightlines.
Totally agree.

This is a problem with all recent sedans and coupes.

Stupid really, making a car that the driver can't physically see out of.  It's a real eye-opener just how ineffective DOT and NHTSA have been in the last two decades at establishing safer cars for the drivers (instead of the occupants or pedestrians).

One would think by now the insurance companies would be all over that, like they were on sport cars & bikes in the 90's. The statistical data are clearly there. :mellow:

Just bought 5 MegaMillion tickets currently $165,000,000

and 5 PowerBall currently $800,000,000

I'm a lock for sure :mellow:

Start thinking what you would like.  Booze for Mark, Air Jordans for oldtimer, hydraulic lifts for MKP, high hills for Thad, toaster and a loaf of bread for Carl........

I only need about $230K to pay off the mortgage. Then I could join you guys in retirement land :).

After I build the new house, open the Swiss bank account, change all of our phone numbers, e-mail addresses and my identity I'll put in my order for the Pagani and maybe get it delivered before I die.
You don't want to do that... Or might not be able to do it if you don't already have one. Our gov'mint has put pressure on/threatened the Swiss to release all kinds of info about foreign bank accounts. Meaning you can't hide it or squirrel it away somewhere else, especially Switzerland.

After all of the taxes have been deducted, why bother to move the money anywhere other than a few different US banks with a good return?  Get a few unlimited credit cards, a couple of debit cards, and you're good to go.  Unfortunately there are many states that require you to divulge your name if you are a winner, which I've never understood.