Abe Vigoda just died.

Mighty Favog

Abe Vigoda died at age 94 and he was able to look 94 for the last 30 years (at least).  Great character actor.  I am lucky as I have a local channel that shows Barney Miller reruns twice nightly.  Truly a well done sitcom - great casting in all respects.

Me, too. We also get Johnny Carson nightly.  Carson really was the greatest.  Nobody since him has even been in the same league.

• Like 1

Just plain ole funny.

Barney Miller would be funny today. Much better than the crud the networks pass off as sitcoms.

Funny enough, one of those great classic sit come that you never see anymore. Even on the retro type channels; is there some copyright thing going on? I have heard there is with WKRP which is why you can't find it either.

Just plain ole funny.

Barney Miller would be funny today. Much better than the crud the networks pass off as sitcoms.

Funny enough, one of those great classic sit come that you never see anymore. Even on the retro type channels; is there some copyright thing going on? I have heard there is with WKRP which is why you can't find it either.

Barney Miller is on Antenna TV right now!

Then Newhart, then Johnny Carson…it's a great channel.