Music to Off Yourself With

Wolfbane

I looked for reviews on best music to off yourself but there weren't any.

Cuz the reviewers would be dead? Dead people don't write reviews. :rolleyes:

Only the successful ones.  This thread is too new to know the data if anyone reading has died.  As an adherent of force of will, If I were dead, through sheer force of will I would post here just to freak everyone out.

I looked for reviews on best music to off yourself but there weren't any.

Cuz the reviewers would be dead? Dead people don't write reviews. :rolleyes:

Only the successful ones.  This thread is too new to know the data if anyone reading has died.  As an adherent of force of will, If I were dead, through sheer force of will I would post here just to freak everyone out.

Can you bring along Harry Houdini with you when you return. I've got a couple questions for him.

As an adherent of force of will, If I were dead, through sheer force of will I would post here just to freak everyone out.

Or just change your username.

Yea, to something like Jo_Steph_, or Mr Ketchup, or Jim Nasium, something like that.....

As an adherent of force of will, If I were dead, through sheer force of will I would post here just to freak everyone out.

Or just change your username.

Yea, to something like Jo_Steph_, or Mr Ketchup, or Jim Nasium, something like that.....

Time to let a sleeping dog lie.

• Like 1

On the morning drive they play historic moments in music. For whatever reason this was put on for about 10 seconds and they all laughed. The morning news and traffic lady said they used to sit around and listen to it until someone started crying,

But it was #1 on the charts for 3 weeks. Thanks for making me gag the other day and then they hit it again. I'm going to need a 357 to clear this from my mind.

Mark

On the morning drive they play historic moments in music. For whatever reason this was put on for about 10 seconds and they all laughed. The morning news and traffic lady said they used to sit around and listen to it until someone started crying,

But it was #1 on the charts for 3 weeks. Thanks for making me gag the other day and then they hit it again. I'm going to need a 357 to clear this from my mind.

Mark

That was Terry Jacks, formerly of the Poppy Family. The Poppy Family included his then wife Susan but they split up prior to this song's release.

She was built like a brick battleship and could actually sing. He's the one that should have been crying.

I have three granddaughters all under five years old… How many times do you think I have heard that song? LOL

That's why I included the words.  Now you can sing along!  :D

+++

And geez, I hate to ruin this kum-by-ya moment with an actual audio comment, but I bet it really does sound pretty good on your system.  B)

It's got a couple of nice bass-thump moments, when Elsa stomps her foot in the ice castle, and at the end when she shuts the door.

• Like 1