Poking Fun at Snake Oil

Confab

And if you call right now they will double the order just pay extra shipping!!! Sad part they may really sell some of this stuff!!

Sad thing is that it might just work. :unsure:

KEF is a pretty respected company and it would be a huge risk for them to put their reputation on the line for "snake oil".

Let's all chip in and buy some. ;)

Bill

• Like 1

April Fool?

The idea that you can spray away humidity........... <_<

First google hit

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a518587.pdf

"While a certain number of the collected environmental variables did play a small role in the resultant cyclic behavior of the net loss vector (e.g., solar irradiance), the vast majority (i.e., temperature, humidity, and wind), were not correlated to RF propagation loss at a statistically valid level of significance. Tidal variation was the predominant environmental parameter to have an effect, and yet even this was merely the underlying cause for antenna height variation. In summary, the overall result of this experiment was that in the given near-surface environment, meteorological variance did not seem to have a concrete impact on propagation loss. Additionally, we found that antenna height played a direct role in propagation loss; a result currently accepted in EM/EO waveform propagation theory, and one that we discovered to still be pertinent in the near surface environment for the test range used. Finally, these results were confirmed both mathematically and via modeling using appropriate propagation loss calculations."

Edited by sputnik
  • Like 1

• Moderators
That equation is well above my pay grade or grade level for that matter.

Without a doubt, we have plenty of snakes around here, exactly without that kind of math, how do extract oil from snakes ?  :unsure:

I examined the equations and I can tell you they are 100% accurate.  I've already used a couple of cans, one for upstairs Wifi and one for downstairs, I've had them for a few days now.

There seems to be a time diffraction differential as well.  I've noticed my new Hydro Blaster spray worked best on April 1st.

I wonder why.  :rolleyes:

Edited by wvu80

The dead giveaway was, "... in areas that have humidity." 

April fools day always reminds me of "Johnny Pye and the Fool Killer."  See the original Steven Vincent Benet short story.  Ignore the musical.

Edited by garyrc