meanwhile in western Kentucky...

Paducah Home Theater

Jimbo, at 4,944 posts you are almost to the promised land of 5K posts.

MetLakeOutfitters, you and I are tied at 3,700 (you are actually just a couple shy of 3,800).

+++

The Statistics Section of this thread is now over.  Please carry on with the regularly scheduled portions of your daily lives. 

+++

Edit:  I just watched the interview.  Those people being interviewed are why when looking at stereotypical hillbillies, we in West Virginia say "thank goodness for Kentucky."  (and I'm looking at you too, Mississippi)  :rolleyes:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Those people being interviewed are why when looking at stereotypical hillbillies, we in West Virginia say "thank goodness for Kentucky."

Generally speaking, eastern Kentucky is a whole different world than western. I've lived in KY for all my 40 years and I don't even know what's to the east of Lexington, that seems to be where modern civilization ends.

• Like 1

Those people being interviewed are why when looking at stereotypical hillbillies, we in West Virginia say "thank goodness for Kentucky."

Generally speaking, eastern Kentucky is a whole different world than western. I've lived in KY for all my 40 years and I don't even know what's to the east of Lexington, that seems to be where modern civilization ends.

Sadly, the stigma is state wide. You know what they say about a few bad apples.  :mellow:

• Moderators
Every state has those folks.

Your right every state, I remember a video from the hurricane about 10 years ago, the lady on the video said before the storm she went to church and got "all prayed up" , but was still scared.  :o  :lol: