The La Scala Bandit strikes again...

Matthews

Ahh yes...

IMG_20160626_204643.jpg

Very similar

post-36834-0-39880000-1466989733_thumb.j

Don't know what I am going to do to this pair.  Thinking full sand then a Dark Walnut stain with satin poly, no grills.  Change it up a bit :) 

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 2

Have you reveenered a pair ?

Nope, and have no intentions of attempting.  The doghouses would be murder to get right for a novice as myself.

If I get around to it on mine I plan on just doing the sides, top, and front face... leave the doghouse black.  I think that looks really nice and is WAY easier.  Might be years before it happens though considering my progress on current projects.

• Like 1

Hey were those the ones from KC ? I had been texting with that lady...she was dead set on 700 with me. If those are the ones how did you get her to come down?

Yup, KC CL (Lee's Summit)

...swift negotiation skills

I saw, I waited, I pounced... :D 

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 3

I have always wondered, with the notorious side wall resonating would it be worth it to buy 2 sheets of 3/4'' birch plywood and glue them to the sides to double the thickness? It looks like it would be easy to have them cut to size then simply glue and clamp them?

I have always wondered, with the notorious side wall resonating would it be worth it to buy 2 sheets of 3/4'' birch plywood and glue them to the sides to double the thickness? It looks like it would be easy to have them cut to size then simply glue and clamp them?

A brace is better, cheaper and easier to install.

Matt I just want to say..... I'm proud of you my man...... Just keep stacking them up..... Klipsch in the office corner..... Klipsch down in the basement......klipsch at the shop..... Klipsch Klipsch everwhere :D

+1 on that

The other thing is your wife is very understanding....I have to keep my warehouse confined to the basement....The rule is ...if they are not hooked up they go in the basement.

Man Klipsch in the dining room....where could I stick the China cabinet... I wonder if it would fit in the guest room??? Come on..... dishes that we never use....

G.E.M.

Edited by oldred
  • Like 1

Getting lazy and bored?

Do a full and complete sand down on a pair of these, Mark, and then you can come back and talk to me about laziness?  Just doing inside the doghouses will leave a lesser man standing, with his hands in the air :P

Just a change in "flavor", no corners cut...  :emotion-21::smile::emotion-21:

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 1