Jokes?

Marvel

• Moderators

An elderly man owned a large farm for several years and he had a large pond on the far end of his property. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nicely with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond since he hadn't been there for a while. He grabbed a big white bucket to bring back some fruit before starting the long walk to the remote area. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was several young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence, and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"The old man frowned. "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."Holding the bucket up, he said, "I'm here to feed the crocodile."Some old men can still think fast.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Invidiosulus said:

An album by a black woman singing a song about black women.

I understand that, as well as McCartney's story about the meaning of the song. I think it's great, but like a lot of other music from that genre, it's simply great music.