Klipsch Jubilee for HOME THEATER

Travis In Austin

4 hours ago, Dkfan9 said:

When was this posted? I don't see it after scrolling down a bit.

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Me too.   :unsure:

It was up early in the morning, like 7-8 am. 

10 hours ago, Schu said:

I'd like to see veneer options... but in all seriousness, I would personally rather have affordability.

I agree, I thought I heard someone say that they were making changes to the Jubilee for home use.  I hope this isn't a reason to raise the price to an unaffordable level.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Schu said:

The advert doesnt say whether or not its the M, B, or T version... 

Its really not a new offering, been around for a while now. I wonder if it means they are getting ready to discontinue them...

It has been around for quite awhile.  

But they have never had marketing materials, like this poster, specifically targeting a Pro Cinema product for "Home Theater"

• Moderators

The KPT-KHJ-LF isn't going anywhere, the 402 horn for sure isn't going anywhere, that's pretty much the basic Jubilee, from there you determine if you want to go 2-way with just the 402, or the KPT 935 3-way as shown.  The 2 way and 3 way each have different SKU numbers.  The difference being the drivers, and the upper horn assembly that is provided.

The ideal system will have 3 across the front so it is for sure intended to be a behind the screename application (how many theaters have you been to where the mains were in front of the screen?), however, Roy has come up with a couple of alternatives for a smaller center with either a 402 or a 510 on top.

Travis