Banana Plug Connection

vintagecrank

13 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

From what I can tell from the pictures, the rp-280f has banana terminals. You may just need to take the plastic plugs out of the center

I don't know that, but I was wondering that.

We are thinking along similar lines, dtr20.

• Like 1

Vintagecrank,

Welcome to the forum.

Please don't just be a "drive by" poster where we never hear from you again.  It looks like some of our members addressed your issue with good replies.  The RP-280F's do come with terminals that accept banana plugs, you just need to pop those little center plastic thingys out.  Unless you are speaking about the quality of the terminals and you may have something there.  Actually, I wish Klipsch would(wood) have spent another $25.00 and have this line veneered with real wood.  At the minimum the 280F's and the RP-450C.

If you could be more specific with your issue about the RP-280F's it would help us at the least understand where you are coming from.

Bill

• Like 1

I believe that older systems had the spacing that would work for dual banana plug (one connector), but the spacing was changed due to a european power plug (with round pins) with the same spacing. Hiding them with thae plastic caps was sneaky,

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...