RIP George Michael

Ceptorman

The Heavens are filling up.  Life is too short. I had two family members pass in the last two weeks. One was expected and the other was a very freak accident. He lived out in the country and was driving a farm tractor down the road, a 16 year old girl crossed the line and hit him head on. When the accident happened I had just hooked up and was enjoying a new set of speakers I had purchased. I go to my music room now and every time I see the speakers, I am reminded of the accident. You have got to wonder how long will that last.

I have said it before and I will say it again,   Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you as often as possible.  

• Like 5

RIP George..... You will live on in my home through your music....

On 12/26/2016 at 4:56 PM, Ceptorman said:

His performance at the Freddie Mercury concert was probably the best of that show.

Yes it was.....

On 12/26/2016 at 10:34 AM, staygroovybaby said:

Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you as often as possible.  

+1 You got right...

MKP :-)

• Like 1

Very sad.

The man really didn't get the respect he deserved from much of world even having one of the best voices ever, IMO.  His Pop albums from the 80's were during my "high testosterone" periods during High School when Metallica and the other hard rock icons ruled the younger following. You just didn't pick up your pals going to search for beer with Wham cranked up. I had been hoping he would release more material.  His album "Older" was my favorite and is still one of the best mixed albums I have ever heard.  Its funny how you over look many things in life for so long, then you look around and see that 40 or 50 years have past and how much time you wasted, while truly great things were always right in front of you. 

• Like 1