Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
CECAA850

2017 Pilgrimage "For Sale" thread.

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

 

No, I don't Carl.

 

I have been mulling the idea of going this year though. My old retired steel working buddy has been asking me to go visit and wet a line with him.  I might just do it, and drop by Hope for the day on my way up. Unfortunately, I don't want to lug the gear around, as it is bulky and those amps are freaking heavy. Pure Class A.

 

I want to sell everything in one wack, I'm not going to dickaround with parting it out. 

We have been waiting a long time for you attend. This is the year!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

 

Thank you for offering Travis. I may take you up on it. I have all the original boxes and packaging, manuals, etc. Let my chew on the idea, thanks gain, I do appreciate the kind offer.

Just wanted to let you know it's an option if something materializes. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


This thread will be pinned till after the Pilgrimage in April.  The Monday after the gathering it will be unpinned.  The purpose of this thread will be for people to list items for sale that they will be bringing with them.  Hope will be our shipping and receiving hub where items can be brought, bought and then carried to various parts of the US by members making the trip.  All of the Garage sale rules apply especially the part where Klipsch has nothing to do with these transactions.  Post what you'll be bringing.  This is a great opportunity to purchase items, save on shipping and shipping damages.



Where will this be? Date and time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either I-40East  Or  I-10East

 

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/sacramento/Hope,+Arkansas/@33.4602218,-125.6528475,4z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x809ac672b28397f9:0x921f6aaa74197fdb!2m2!1d-121.4943996!2d38.5815719!1m5!1m1!1s0x86338346d1ea9f9b:0x9b1f38d05317879a!2m2!1d-93.5915665!2d33.6670615!3e0

 

I'll have either a lot of room for transport or just the back seat of the Dodge 3500 if im packin the EAW's to hope, back seat will always be open.

Anyone along this route is welcome to "Use" my free-0f-charge transport services, either going there or returning.

And yes, i can and will drive a little north/South of these two main interstates for Ya.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance the mods could actually keep this as a "For Sale" thread, other than for maps and other assorted junk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Any chance the mods could actually keep this as a "For Sale" thread, other than for maps and other assorted junk?

What's your beef?  No TOS issues here I am seeing.

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might have some assorted junk...  :o

 

I can post a picture but, need to drag things out.

 

I have a dbx BX-3 amp, smaller brother to the BX-1.  It's a configurable 2,3,4 channel amp.  I used it to biamp the Jubilee's and it worked like a charm.  Now with the extra Crown's I've bought (with XLR inputs) the dbx is in the closet.

 

I'll know more by this weekend but I might also have a Lexicon DC-One (preamp) with remote (it's in system now...  I might replace it)

 

If I replace the Lexicon, I might also have a Peach with stock wooden case and an extra case in (dovetailed Walnut.  It was his last one as I recall and it's never been put in use).

 

Also have a dbx subharmonic synthesizer

 

 

 

Unsure on all the prices...  I'm in the ballpark of:

 

BX-3: $500

DC-1: $100

Peach:  TBD

dbx 120 (need to check to make sure it's a DS series): $100

Two HDMI cables, around 24/25 feet in length (each):  $10.00 (each)  Seem to have GE insignia on them (as in General Electric which I find interesting)  metal braid wrap that has a clear vinyl type covering on it, showing the braided wrap.

 

 

This comment is more for my memory...  I should have a Sony 5-disk CD changer and, I should have the remote for it.  I'll double check (it's supposed to be in the same closet as the other goodies) 

 

This thread has me thinking of something that is going to annoy my wife!

 

to get pictures, I need to pull things out.  I think I'll pull them out and wire them up to my LaScalas for a while!!

 

Heck...if I still have it (hopefully not) I might be able to drag the Danley DTS down with me however, I won't do it unless I know it's sold.  Even then, I'm not sure I want to pull the (uncovered) trailer that we have both ways...  Still...it's something I'm mulling over.  (maybe could have Roy take it into the chamber & curve it to get some PEQ's to mate with some of his plug ugly speakers!!)

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mallette said:

What's your beef?

It goes way back, but he might have a point. I'm not sure where all it might be pinned, I have been too busy to catch up on very many threads and all that's offered in the many useful postsesses. 

 

What a great bunch of people to do what you can to show up and to offer what you, painfully, will part with,..AND offer to help one-another-and-the-recipient to make the connection. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It goes way back, but he might have a point.

In no way said he didn't.  Just didn't really see one.  One thing or the other around here can get one's goat from time to time...but in a bunch like this it's generally best just to shrug it off an bugger on.  I've seen hundreds and been involved in many a dogfight here over many, many years.  Most started over nothing, and ended with a whimper.  I've seen some people I really miss run off, and some I could live without stay.  It's ALL good.  This place isn't about individuals but about a community that loves great sound and honors a great man.  If you just turn up the music you can drown out the bullshit.

 

Dave

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2017 at 7:29 PM, dtel's wife said:

@pat_in_dfw are you planning to attend the Pilgrimage?

 

Yes - I've signed up.  I need to talk to you about the details at some point.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:56 PM, Coytee said:

I might have some assorted junk...  :o

 

I can post a picture but, need to drag things out.

 

I have a dbx BX-3 amp, smaller brother to the BX-1.  It's a configurable 2,3,4 channel amp.  I used it to biamp the Jubilee's and it worked like a charm.  Now with the extra Crown's I've bought (with XLR inputs) the dbx is in the closet.

 

I'll know more by this weekend but I might also have a Lexicon DC-One (preamp) with remote (it's in system now...  I might replace it)

 

If I replace the Lexicon, I might also have a Peach with stock wooden case and an extra case in (dovetailed Walnut.  It was his last one as I recall and it's never been put in use).

 

Also have a dbx subharmonic synthesizer

 

 

 

Unsure on all the prices...  I'm in the ballpark of:

 

BX-3: $500

DC-1: $100

Peach:  TBD

dbx 120 (need to check to make sure it's a DS series): $100

Two HDMI cables, around 24/25 feet in length (each):  $10.00 (each)  Seem to have GE insignia on them (as in General Electric which I find interesting)  metal braid wrap that has a clear vinyl type covering on it, showing the braided wrap.

 

 

This comment is more for my memory...  I should have a Sony 5-disk CD changer and, I should have the remote for it.  I'll double check (it's supposed to be in the same closet as the other goodies) 

 

This thread has me thinking of something that is going to annoy my wife!

 

to get pictures, I need to pull things out.  I think I'll pull them out and wire them up to my LaScalas for a while!!

 

Heck...if I still have it (hopefully not) I might be able to drag the Danley DTS down with me however, I won't do it unless I know it's sold.  Even then, I'm not sure I want to pull the (uncovered) trailer that we have both ways...  Still...it's something I'm mulling over.  (maybe could have Roy take it into the chamber & curve it to get some PEQ's to mate with some of his plug ugly speakers!!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Any chance of you coming out of the closet with the dbx Richard?

 

Rog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 3 pairs of K-46 woofers in their cabinets, 1 SW-680 with the dual 18s, 1 K-41 long throw along with 4 K-60M drivers that I need to put the meter on. I measured them before but forgot where I wrote the #s down. I might sell the pair of Forte 2s in OO with a ding in the top back.

Looking for my Fuckleberry Hin to pick these up

:P:P:P

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 20 pair of GE 5 Star triple mica 5751. Must have been pulls. Lettering is just about perfect. I will test them with my Sencore Continental 150. I would expect from their condition. All will probably be well matched. I will try them out in a small guitar amp head, for microphonics and gain. But these were such well made tubes, I doubt any problems. May have a Marantz PM74D. I will also test assorted 12AU and T7's. Have several matching pairs. If anybody need anything else, PM me. I will see what all I have.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to the Pilgrimage this year and I'm going to rent a cargo trailer to carry the speakers I'm going to sell.  Since I'll have quite a bit of room in the trailer I want to offer up something as a service / courtesy for anyone else going.

 

I know there are a lot of items for sale in the DFW area that aren't so good after you factor in shipping.  If anyone wants to purchase an item in the Dallas area and pay for it, I'll go by and pick it up and carry it out to Hope along with the rest of my items.  I'd like to get a few bucks for the trouble, but I'm doing in mainly as a favor to other Klipschites (is that a word).

 

Message me if you want to get something that I can pick up.

 

Thanks,

 

Patrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is a good cause for fellow forum members, and Klipsch affectionados/addicts.
But what should feasible prices be set at? I don't really want to get top (other auction site) prices. But not give it away for way less than worth. I am thinking of a lot of vintage pieces may be bringing. Just some thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...