What I Got Today!

Brac

Well, as much as Carl likes that plunge saw, I decided I might own one too. Now I do.

What are you going to build first?????

Wife does not know about the saw yet. Going to go with the "I don't know when I got it. It's been a while ago.

Don't know probably that F-20 you mentioned. I believe I've seen 3/4 Oak ply at home depot.

Have to get my Dodge Dakota running, or pick up another larger PU. May just let my wife sell the Dakota as she drives a harder bargain then I do. Unless she wants it gone, then it can go fast.

Looks like I'm officially retired. At least I got my first check. Been a Long year since I worked.

Edited by Taz

Sitting at my desk at work staring at the box full of NBS sitting across from me.

oh, and still need an aircconditioner at thome that works, it's getting warm

Go home.

Hook it up.

Have one of these.

Now yer talking.....

I was ready for some GD in a DVDA

Please give some feedback on this one......

You bet Boxx. Inlaws leave in the morn. Its been 11 days and 10 nights since I fired up my K-horns. Needless to say, I will give it a good listen!

BTW, would love to hear what you think about your new K-69's compared to what you're running now.

Edited by Max2

Its been 11 days and 10 nights since I fired up my K-horns.

My gosh, I'd have the "shakes" by now.... lol...

They came to help with the baby, while Mom was training with a new company out of state. Believe me brother, I just realized this week how much music brings me happiness

• Like 1

They came to help with the baby, while Mom was training with a new company out of state. Believe me brother, I just realized this week how much music brings me happiness

On the other hand... sounds like you've got some outstanding "in-laws."

Yes, they're super, super people. But hey, I want my old routine and my music back !

• Like 1

Yes, they're super, super people. But hey, I want my old routine and my music back !

:emotion-21:

Boxx. The American Beauty DVDA (audio wise) is o.k. The surround sounded just like 5 channel stereo and maybe more so than any other I have ever heard. This disappointed me right from the start. Though, the more I listened, the more I realized it wouldn't be easy cutting the instruments and vocals in and out of the rears because of the content and style of the music. Its good folk tunes, not dynamic like lets say, A Night at the Opera or a Steely Dan DVDA. I really enjoyed the 2 channel more than the 5.1 If your a die hard Dead fan, I would say its a must for the lossless sound. However, I wouldn't trade any of the DVDA's or Blu Ray audio's I have now for this.

• Like 1

Boxx. The American Beauty DVDA (audio wise) is o.k. The surround sounded just like 5 channel stereo and maybe more so than any other I have ever heard. This disappointed me right from the start. Though, the more I listened, the more I realized it wouldn't be easy cutting the instruments and vocals in and out of the rears because of the content and style of the music. Its good folk tunes, not dynamic like lets say, A Night at the Opera or a Steely Dan DVDA. I really enjoyed the 2 channel more than the 5.1 If your a die hard Dead fan, I would say its a must for the lossless sound. However, I wouldn't trade any of the DVDA's or Blu Ray audio's I have now for this.

Every time you mention dvda I think of South Park or Orgazmo

7/26

Low mileage 3/4 ton four door PU with either standard or long bed, Locking rear end,

It be a chevy. I've never drove it. Needs a very little tender loving care, but funds for that came with the pickup.

Will have to be on the look out for camp trailer, or maybe a camper?

Now the wife says I have to get rid of a vehicle. Don't really make sense to me. Can't have enough riding stock.

Come to think of it she wants me to get rid of a stereo before buying more. What does she know. Some of these old stereo's are going up in value.

Anyone looking for a 92 dodge Dakota? 2 wheel drive with mudders on after I got tired of getting stuck when I would pull off the road. It don't happen mo more

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!