What I Got Today!

Brac

I got 3 new DeanG networks for the front Belles and almost finished the home for my garbage cans. I'll add a little trim at the corners and install a third hinge, the latch and pull on the gate tomorrow while the new air conditioner is installed.

attachicon.gifGarbage House.jpg

Whats the details on the networks.

A trio of these which replaces these

post-19886-0-23460000-1407882452_thumb.j

post-19886-0-19700000-1407882534_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET

Out flyin and partying on the farm(s) for the last two days i find this in my truck bed when leaving last night, they have a few in their barns, guess i better watch how i talk around these good ole boys, the wife stated a couple years ago how fun this would be to have someday ! yeah right, A $1dollar machine?

And coin $1dollar at that! when is the last time anyone saw a coin dollar? and im not talkin about the new ones, no these are the old big silver dollar critters!

post-57941-0-89940000-1408023431_thumb.j

• Like 3

Coming home last night i find this critter in my driveway, agreed sometime back to work on dash wiring and install a stereo, for use of the boat for life, not a bad deal, but it seems all these farmers must know where i live now after 20 + years of me going out to their place.

Only one farmer has been to my home, must be on their GPS or something.

post-57941-0-02380000-1408023676_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Moderators
And coin $1dollar at that! when is the last time anyone saw a coin dollar? and im not talkin about the new ones, no these are the old big silver dollar critters!

And it's the perfect one, for a old gold miner ! And it looks in great shape, very nice.

Out flyin and partying on the farm(s) for the last two days i find this in my truck bed when leaving last night, they have a few in their barns, guess i better watch how i talk around these good ole boys, the wife stated a couple years ago how fun this would be to have someday ! yeah right, A $1dollar machine?

Coming home last night i find this critter in my driveway, agreed sometime back to work on dash wiring and install a stereo, for use of the boat for life, not a bad deal, but it seems all these farmers must know where i live now after 20 + years of me going out to their place.

Only one farmer has been to my home, must be on their GPS or something.

Bi-amped active crossover goodies are all in and waiting.

All very, very nice my friend! That slots a keeper. Actually has value even now and yes has your name all over it! Last year we spent time at a fiance' large family cabin on the river with pontoon and boat. Always a hoot there(as matter of fact a very similar slot machine in the game room). Fiance likes to fish...they have an unbelievable deck out across the beach. Id be inside shootin pool, cards or whatever she'd be on that pier throwing a line in sea weed for hours lol its her boat and pontoon lol not like i had to float dock every day. Was a hot 2013 summer though and good tan weather haha only been up there once this year. Quite a palace

• Like 1

Actually got these sometime last week for the bar, our daughter gave me the cast iron :pwk_bs: sign and my wife wanted it hung up over my hammock by the bar.

On the other side of the bar I hung the second sign, it's metal and from the store at the end of the Tail of the Dragon in NC and into Tenn.

The dragon is a road 11 miles long with 318 curves and is famous for cars and bikes racing up and down through the curves. We spent the day there on a pull off just watching everyone race up and down, it's a nice place to just sit back and watch all the different kinds of bikes and cars take the curves.

Ah…..Tail of the Dragon….very cool. I've been through there a few times, mainly on a bike. Michael Schumacher would rent bikes for his buddies to ride there when he was in the states for the F1 race at Indy.

• Like 1

• Moderators

That's cool I never knew that.

Many were just cruising and some were being crazy, we went back the next day on Sunday and it had calmed down a little.

At one point I was trying to get pictures kind of hiding behind the car, at any point one of the bikes could have come loose from the road, some were on the edge.

This is one of the pic's after some of the crazy people had left, he was just playing. It's a great place to see all kinds of bikes and cars pass having fun.

post-9700-0-04180000-1408077124_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-01300000-1408077259_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-50500000-1408137070_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

Many were just cruising and some were being crazy, we went back the next day on Sunday and it had calmed down a little.

At one point I was trying to get pictures kind of hiding behind the car, at any point one of the bikes could have come loose from the road, some were on the edge.

This is one of the pic's after some of the crazy people had left, he was just playing. It's a great place to see all kinds of bikes and cars pass having fun.

There's a local photographer that shoots a lot, his website is killboy.com. He uses some sort of camera that photos every vehicle that drives through there. Some days he shoots 10k photos. You can download a pic from his site. There are a lot of nice roads around there. I hear the Skyway is awesome, but I haven't ridden it yet.

I got one of these this morning. :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Anabelle Ruth Ray, born 8:54 on 08/05/14, 19.25" and 7 something pounds.

Top notch, "CONGRATULATIONS"......................have to enjoy these moments as they dont last, I am very happy I was there for both my boys births, I changed boths first diapers :D

I keep telling my youngest (Jacob) I am going to set a rock on his head to stop him growing, I will never forget the times they were small enough to fall asleep on dads chest / lap

I was listening to Ryan Adams, Follow the Lights, If I am a Stranger when my oldest (Joey Jr) fell asleep on my lap................Happy Times

Edited by joessportster

• Moderators

There's a local photographer that shoots a lot, his website is killboy.com. He uses some sort of camera that photos every vehicle that drives through there. Some days he shoots 10k photos. You can download a pic from his site. There are a lot of nice roads around there. I hear the Skyway is awesome, but I haven't ridden it yet.

We seen him, he was there on Saturday, he sets up a little awning for shade and does just what you said. You don't need to stop, there is a banner with the website to let you know where to look to buy them. He even takes pic's of cars, never looked he probably has us. Some of the faster bikes would make many passes by him trying to get that perfect pic. He had a nice setup, big fast cannon lens , I guess it was a Cannon it was white.

This may be him, this same car was parked by one of the two businesses at the end of the dragon everyday ?

post-9700-0-93780000-1408245395_thumb.jp

• Moderators

I hear the Skyway is awesome, but I haven't ridden it yet.

It is awesome, we went this past winter also and there were no leaves on the trees or really tall weeds/plants growing up by the pullovers. We went on it a couple times on this trip and the views were much more obstructed. We noticed the same thing on the Blue Ridge Parkway, they seem to not be trimming the trees or weeds by the pullovers. I don't know if it's true but someone said there is some kind of dispute about the trimming because it's a National Forest ? Well if you can't hardly see the tourist will not come, it's not like a few trees by the pullovers would make much difference considering the size of the park overall.

It is still awesome

post-9700-0-71540000-1408246197_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-65900000-1408246320_thumb.jp

• Like 4

It is awesome, we went this past winter also and there were no leaves on the trees or really tall weeds/plants growing up by the pullovers. We went on it a couple times on this trip and the views were much more obstructed. We noticed the same thing on the Blue Ridge Parkway, they seem to not be trimming the trees or weeds by the pullovers. I don't know if it's true but someone said there is some kind of dispute about the trimming because it's a National Forest ? Well if you can't hardly see the tourist will not come, it's not like a few trees by the pullovers would make much difference considering the size of the park overall.

It is still awesome

That is a spectacular view!

I need to get back there to see that in person….thanks for the pics!

It is still awesome

That is a spectacular view!

I need to get back there to see that in person….thanks for the pics!

WOW Willy, nice ride, that car was made for Deal's Gap!

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!