What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
momma got her tubes tied in the same procedure

Did exactly the same after the third rug rat, 3 girls 12 months or less apart, didn't want another even if a boy was guaranteed ! There all now in there 30's, and 6 grandkids total, grandkids are much more fun/easier.

I now know why old people don't have kids, when there all together paw paw may need a drink, or at least ear plugs !

• Like 2

My neighbor gave this Grundig console to me.

It does not have any ID on it. No model number, serial number, nothing.

Anybody know what I have?

AM and shortwave works, but nothing from FM or the turntable.

regards,

jerol

post-24554-0-38740000-1407811747_thumb.jpost-24554-0-14620000-1407811771_thumb.jpost-24554-0-65220000-1407811796_thumb.jpost-24554-0-02860000-1407811825_thumb.j

• Like 1

I got 3 new DeanG networks for the front Belles and almost finished the home for my garbage cans. I'll add a little trim at the corners and install a third hinge, the latch and pull on the gate tomorrow while the new air conditioner is installed.

post-19886-0-25180000-1407813772_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

regards,

jerol

attachicon.gifConsole 088.JPGattachicon.gifConsole 089.JPGattachicon.gifConsole 090.JPGattachicon.gifConsole 091.JPG

I'm no help, but what a really nice looking setup....

• Like 1

I'll add a little trim at the corners and install a third hinge, the latch and pull on the gate tomorrow while the new air conditioner is installed.

I can't believe that your AC has been out this long. Condensing unit?

Long story

7/16 kids side of house not cooling Co. 1 responds with diagnosis of outside condensor leaking and bad. This based on low freon and appearance. Since we knew that the unit was in bad shape corrosion wise I was happy to get it replaced.

7/18 Condensor replaced

7/20 unit fails again Co. 1 nowhere to be found - will not return calls, etc

7/21 home warranty agrees to send another contractor on 7/22

7/22 Co. 2 refuses to do the work "they don't fix behind other contractors"

7/24 Co. 3 comes and finds system low on feon and air handler has wires pinched in door that Co. 1 took off due to blown fuse due to him miss wiring compressor. Also reports that condensor was not installed per code. System up and running.

7/25 My side of house fails to cool. New work order thru home warranty. Find that Co. 1 never obtained a permit for work. Wrranty demands that CO. 1 return and complete work

7/28 Co. 3 get a chance to return and find a leak at my side drier, replace and charge system; works 4.0

8/1 Co 1 returns to complete work. Let's just say that it was not pretty and I went inside before I was arrested.

8/4 Kids side of house fails again

8/6 Co 3 returns finds system empty, troubleshoots and finds multiple leaks in attic evap coil. My belief is that this was the original problem however, I did witness the vacuum pull from Co. 1 and observed it holding.

8/7- 8/8 working with warranty folks about duplicate charges, service fees ect. Got worked out and ordered A coil for evaporator

8/11 Receive call from Co. 3 that part has arrived at wholeseller and they will be out @ 0800 8/12

8/12 Get call @ 0830 that the part did not come in, will receive @ 1200 8/13

Wife and kids returning 8/14 a/c better be working by then. Cost thus far including price of home warranty >$2500.00

regards,

jerol

attachicon.gifConsole 088.JPGattachicon.gifConsole 089.JPGattachicon.gifConsole 090.JPGattachicon.gifConsole 091.JPG

Looks like a Grundig Mandello

http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/grundig_mandello_cst.html

Edited by jimjimbo
  • Like 1

• Moderators
Long story

Congratulations on having admirable self control, it was tested and you did great, sorry to hear of this BS, hope it's over soon.

It's amazing how some companies can stay in business.

• Moderators

Actually got these sometime last week for the bar, our daughter gave me the cast iron :pwk_bs: sign and my wife wanted it hung up over my hammock by the bar.

On the other side of the bar I hung the second sign, it's metal and from the store at the end of the Tail of the Dragon in NC and into Tenn.

The dragon is a road 11 miles long with 318 curves and is famous for cars and bikes racing up and down through the curves. We spent the day there on a pull off just watching everyone race up and down, it's a nice place to just sit back and watch all the different kinds of bikes and cars take the curves.

post-9700-0-31340000-1407867105_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-65420000-1407867126_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!