What I Got Today!

Brac

18.6 pounds of CD's = more work.

ha, nope. still figuring out my strategy on that front.. i've had some very unfortunate timing with a job promotion and it's sucking away free time (woe is me).

I'm guessing this package is purely for pleasure.

Sounds personal  :o

• Like 1

18.6 pounds of CD's = more work.

ha, nope. still figuring out my strategy on that front.. i've had some very unfortunate timing with a job promotion and it's sucking away free time (woe is me).

I'm guessing this package is purely for pleasure.

Sounds personal  :o

oh i don't post about those packages.

• Like 1

so far no issues whatsoever playing anything from my library at appropriate listening volumes. I had a pretty "clinical" rig to begin with, so in spite of SEP characteristics I've read about it actually has relaxed the sound a bit in regards to harshness (for lack of a better word). i seem to have gained some 3d depth to the sound stage as well. overall, I'm very pleased with my first long-term tube listening session. at these listening levels I cannot tell whatsoever that I replaced my 50wpc solid state amp with 3wpc tube alternative. :)

the cool thing about this amp is "ear bleed" filter which can be used to make very harsh, over processed, recordings much more listenable. It's nothing more than a variable RC low-pass filter with a switch which allows it to be totally bypassed. 

btw, it's this amp, which you all have already ranted and raved about :P

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/149147-fresh-off-the-bench/

Edited by Thaddeus Smith
  • Like 2

Nice... I might be inclined to try something like that if the future at low initial costs. frankly I am fair happy where I am at now though, yet we all constantly are looking for something better.

From a couple days ago...

I looked and looked and I could not find a GT PP in white without it being the premium model... which I didn't want. The non-premium Power Package GT's are fairly rare.

16996485606_7ff92fd48b_h.jpg

I wanted the car as striped down as possible and the only thing I didn't get was the Recaro seats, but I may just go ahead and order them from the parts dept... we'll see.

I guess I wont be buying speakers anytime soon...

Edited by Schu
  • Like 4

so far no issues whatsoever playing anything from my library at appropriate listening volumes. I had a pretty "clinical" rig to begin with, so in spite of SEP characteristics I've read about it actually has relaxed the sound a bit in regards to harshness (for lack of a better word). i seem to have gained some 3d depth to the sound stage as well. overall, I'm very pleased with my first long-term tube listening session. at these listening levels I cannot tell whatsoever that I replaced my 50wpc solid state amp with 3wpc tube alternative. :)

the cool thing about this amp is "ear bleed" filter which can be used to make very harsh, over processed, recordings much more listenable. It's nothing more than a variable RC low-pass filter with a switch which allows it to be totally bypassed. 

btw, it's this amp, which you all have already ranted and raved about :P

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/149147-fresh-off-the-bench/

I see...I thought you were building an amp when we spoke last night. Nice amp!!

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!