What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

VERY nice, I like how the room has a clean uncluttered look. Nice speakers BTW.

We can't seem to pull that off, keep adding big plywood boxes. It is a neat looking setup Babadono. :emotion-21:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dtel said:

We can't seem to pull that off, keep adding big plywood boxes. It is a neat looking setup Babadono. :emotion-21:

but last I saw, I don't think there were ANY  complaints, were there?

didn't think so.  so again, what was your point?  lol :P

• Moderators

No complaints, it just surprises me to see neat and organized rooms like that. It seems we have had kids then grand kids forever, I still find a little hot wheels cars and parts of toys to step on days after the grand kids leave, but it's good. Not even counting our stuff which seems to be to much.

16 hours ago, Schu said:

How long did it take you to set it up? What protractor did you use for setup?

Cartridge was already set up properly according to the documentation.  There is a pretty generic seeming protractor that is included had it not been.  Set up wouldn't have taken much of any time if I knew what I was doing and if I had all the parts.  There is an axle type of thing that the weight for the anti-skate thingamajig sits on, it was missing, threw me for a loop, gotta wait for a replacement to come in.  It's in stock, should only be 2-3 days.  

14 minutes ago, Schu said:

Explain the no step notched truss idea please?

I like the idea of no step or threshold. I would also like a step down shower.

Going out on a limb here and making a guess from looking at his pictures.  It appears this is a second story bathroom.  They probably notched out the truss to recess the pan into the floor 3".

1 minute ago, A1UC said:

Just installed sink , still got some cleaning to do

Looks nice.

I like to take the tile grout and use it around the pedestal sink base and around the base of the commode where they meet the floor.  It does a couple things.  First and foremost, a commode will NEVER rock with grout underneath it but can if you just use caulk.  Over time the very slight rocking will work the wax out of the ring and cause a leak.  If you're using a rubber type seal it will wear that as well.  Secondly it looks so much more finished (at least to me).  The grout looks continuous from the tile to the base.  Little details like that tie everything together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A1UC said:

de67ade2c7a98e813ec8018f05c89d46.jpgeca9b47df1e724751d287d3c0a2edfe8.jpg

There is no Step going into shower , we notched our the truss 3” for this reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are some of those hexagonal on the backing upside down. i mean what's with the stripes on a few of them? Or is it just my monitor playing tricks on me?