What I Got Today!

Brac

Ordered a Dell laptop today, which usually doesn't count, but, it has Klipsch speakers! I didn't plan it but I thought that was a cool bonus. Suck it, Beats by Dre.

I doubt Dr Dre is very upset, considering he sold Beats for around 700 million!

I think it was more like 3 billion.

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Bradley-Original-Smoker/8134563/product.html?fp=f&cid=230957&fp=f&TRACK=emailcusts

I got this because I had a 15% code and then at checkout I got 10% more for getting a CC and

top it off I got 6 months 0%

I will be getting a Dual-Probe PID Controller for it because from what I read the Bradley ones are not the best .

Edited by A1UC

• Moderators
jimjimbo, on 03 Dec 2014 - 10:28 AM, said:

If you don't all know this already, great web site is 

www.thesmokering.com

Yes it is, they helped me a lot with my first smoker build to get it drafting correctly. Some nice people always willing to answer questions, and tons of experience also many restaurant and vending people with a lot of experience.  

I haven't been there in a long time, sold the big smoker and built a smaller one and it works great.

For people looking to build, save your self some trouble and use the smoker calculator they have to get all the dimensions correct to have it draft perfectly and easy to run. You don't have to join the forum to find the calculator and it's really easy to figure out.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!